  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 471 – 490 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

(...) I think something like 9.3 While the ultimate decision on market posts rests with the Admin of LUGNET, decisions will be made according to the guidelines found at URL which should be obeyed at all time. would be better. Tim (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

url
(score: 0.510)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

Hi Tim, Frank, thanks for bringing this up. (...) I like this idea very much. So the ToU could say (note 9.3.): Do not post information or material for commercial purposes which is not reasonably related to LEGO toys or which contains advertising (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

url
(score: 0.510)

  Re: LEGO instructions

(...) I poll from Australia, roughly once a month. (...) that URL. Which either means they are blocking the same IPs on that server too, or it is a temporary cache and it has been flushed (in which case it is useless for polling). (...) I do not (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

url
(score: 0.510)

  Re: LEGO instructions

(...) Hm. given what you're talking about, it doesn't seem terribly likely that they'd shut down your IP based on that alone-- unless your polls are REALLY hitting them hard. But I'm assuming you're doing something like: for each set in the Lugnet (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

url
(score: 0.509)

  New 2007 Agua Raiders Set pictures on EuroBricks

For those interested, EuroBricks now has pictures of a few Aqua Raiders sets at the the URL: (URL) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.aquazone)

url
(score: 0.509)

  Re: Hey, BrickShelf-users, seen this? Some more photography basics

Hello! I'm happy that this issue seems to be an issue which is starting to be discussed here and elsewhere at 1000steine. There have been some valueable informations in this thread concerning online pictures of MOCs. To show your great MOCs online (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

url
(score: 0.508)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I have a GBC video on YouTube...search for "Brickworkz" - (it's currently being processed so I don't have a URL yet) Unfortunately some of the devices weren't working when I came by. (...) I also posted (URL) footage of Droidy>. Enjoy! Folks, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

url
(score: 0.508)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...telia.com> wrote in message news:J4yJzG.91A@lugnet.com... (...) Bob (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

url
(score: 0.508)

  Re: Technic set 8855

(...) You can try eBay: (URL) This set usualy appears from time to time. Currently there's one, but it's ending in six hours so you must hurry. - David (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 0.508)

  Re: Optimus Prime (Autobot Commander) : More Than Meets The Eye

In the name of vector sigma I've never seen something so cool. F***ing amazing. Makes me sad though, I had planned on someday trying to make optimus, but not like that, god no. That's amazing. I love it. I want to steal it. I might try to make a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

sigma
(score: 0.507)

  Re: Geneva Convention

(...) I don't believe it belongs in .general either. I imagine it was an honest mistake, not a deliberate attempt to stir up controversy or circumvent the topic guidelines, although I could be wrong. LUGNET doesn't enable you to just pick up a post (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

query
(score: 0.507)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.8 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) highlights of version 1.9.8 include: Added support for multiple named sets of preferences Added examine/fly-through mode indicator icon to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.507)

  Re: MOC Card generator not working??

(...) Weird. I get some Microsoft 404 error message. The URL is (URL) but that address doesn't seem to exist. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

url
(score: 0.507)

  Re: list of NXT sites

(...) I think this URL is on your blog somewhere. At least it was at one point. (URL) Hansen (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.506)

  Is your LUG represented at BrickFest?

To any LUG member who hasn't noticed: BF is offering a really neat way to show off your group - right on the BrickFest.com Homepage! It's free and takes only a few minutes. Your group's name, with a link to your website or newsgroup, can appear in (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

url
(score: 0.506)

  When did City die?

Hi, while I've been in my 'dark age', City disappeared. I was trying to check the catalogs, it seems it was sometimes around 1994. Do you believe the City can be back in the future? In minifig scale? I really don't like the police state World City (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.506)

  Re: Looking for a part...

(...) ya know.... there is this place.... called BRICKLINK... sec, let me dig up the URL for you. (URL) the GUI is bad, but it sure does have a lot of parts. then, when you find the part you need, you can PAY for it with this other service... (...) (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.505)

  Re: RTL query

(...) That's *a* way. Calling it "best" is a value judgement. Another way is to exclude the noise if it can't behave itself. In my value system that's a lot better. (...) Which authoritarian organization is that? I'm not aware of one. The mere (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.505)

  Re: RTL query

(...) By my calculation, it's been a wasteland since November 12, 1999. Not coincidentally, LUGNET really started shaping up around November 5, 1999. I wonder if there's a connection... Dave! FUT OT.fun because I'm kind of just goofing off (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.505)

  Re: RTL query

(...) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I suspect RTL is more of a "wasteland" now than it ever was, at least in my view, based on my (and I suspect a lot of other people's views as well). (I say suspect because I haven't carried out an (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.505)

More:  Next Page >>