 Administrative / General / 11155
Re: RTL query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:43:54 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.faq, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.faq, Neb Okla wrote:

"Thomas Main" <thomasmain@myrealbox.com> wrote
continuing to this day (it is true that the advent of LUGNET
drastically cut the number of quality discussions about Lego there,
however).

It may have cut the number of total discussions, but your personal
judgement of "quality" can hardly be considered a "truth".

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I suspect RTL is more of a "wasteland"
now than it ever was, at least in my view, based on my (and I suspect a lot of
other people's views as well).

By my calculation, it's been a wasteland since November 12, 1999.

Not coincidentally, LUGNET really started shaping up around November 5, 1999.

I wonder if there's a connection...

Dave!

FUT OT.fun because I'm kind of just goofing off