 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16560
Re: Looking for a part...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:08:49 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Does anyone have one of these they want to sell to me?

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30033

I need it in white...or dark grey new or old.

Hi folks,

Now I'm looking for another part:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/part/132-old

I need four of these in black.  Anyone have any they'd like to sell?

Thank you to DaveK and Oliver for finding the octagon for me!

Calum

ya know....

there is this place....

called BRICKLINK...

sec, let me dig up the URL for you.

http://www.bricklink.com/

ya, the GUI is bad, but it sure does have a lot of parts.

then, when you find the part you need, you can PAY for it with this
other service... called.... um....

sec.

http://www.paypal.com

again, there are a few hoops, but once your past them, it allows you to
take money RIGHT FROM your BANK or Credit card , and pay the guy who has
the parts you want.

WOW.

aint the Internet cool.

Chris