  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2366 – 2385 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  What If...?

Hey, all I just had a great thought today... The day before yesterday, I found and played the online version of a text-adventure game: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. (found here: (URL)). I liked it so much, I decided I'd go down to the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet?

(...) My parts auction had variable lot sizes so I couldn't pre-sort into lots. My software did a lot of the work for me. Here's how it went: I counted each piece type and color and entered it into my software so that it ended up in an access (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: [CW] Domain Name, server ...

<snip> (...) Well I have been stuck in airports for the last 2 days so I have missed quite a bit. I do have a few suggestions here though. 1. I think pair.com is great it is where the NELUG site ( (URL) is hosted and I have been very happy with (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: LEGO Window & Door History - Part 3

(...) That's not entirely true. I HELP with the LUGNET/Pause database. I scour through old scans of different brochures, both those I own and those from the 'net. I dig through folks' reference web sites, all in the attempt to get the data on Pause (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Posting Policy Changes

(...) I am well aware of the issues in the past that molded the current shape of posting procedures; I was here at the time if you recall. However, they are in the past. I felt they were too extreme then and are too extreme now. However, I wouldn't (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)

(...) Two big things that seriously bugged me about Time Cruisers: 1. Prices were too high. 2. Because of the high concentration of speciality parts, and the diverse nature of these speciality parts, it was very hard to build anything substantial (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Oh, I don't think there would be a problem with that! :-) (...) Why and how? If the group didn't allow follow-ups from other areas, then people would just get around it by posting their follow-up rant in another area, defeating the purpose. Or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar

If your web browser has a "personal toolbar" (sometimes also called a "links bar") and supports JavaScript, here are some goodies you can add as browser hot-buttons to make your life easier. Installation takes about 5 minutes -- and once it's (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: So what's a b-s-t announcement? (was: Let's define what an auction announcement/update is)

Shiri Dori wrote in message ... (...) find (...) for (...) I think we should clarify things with other types of market announcements at the same time we clarify auctions, however, this clarification falls under the nature of guidelines rather than (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS.

(...) Yeah, I was actually planning to get some roof service packs for this project. (I read about them in your write-up about your Inn. Very cool building by the way!) I was hoping to use black 45-degree slopes, and I estimate that I will need (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)

Paul, (...) Well, I for one fell in love with the Futurons, there have always been bad designs in every theme, from Castle to Town to Space, but overall, the Classic Space line, and the Futuron line, compared to the newer lines, really fall short. I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) But does he LIKE the product, or is this just a job for him? Ditto the CFO... I have opined in the past that I wonder how many Danes view working at LEGO as just another job rather than as a passion.... Also, I have to say I was puzzled by (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  The pain of communicating with the RCX

The power of Forth lies in the ease with which a system can be built and and tested both incrementally and interactively. Unfortunately I'm experiencing severe difficulties estasblishing a reliable communication channel between my PC (Linux) and the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Thanks for sharing your experience with John DiRienzo. I just feel I am the only victim among his hundreds of business deals. Why me ? Some of you mentioned there has to be something "outside the picture". The one who is to tell about that is John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Blue Electric Track

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> schreef in berichtnieuws 38A5C5DB.BC65FD7B@vo...ger.net... (...) I own the 725 [1] blue track freight train with some points and crossover track I also have some grey 12V trains so I might be able to clarify some (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Do these LEGO Windows exist???

(...) Boy Frank you sure did "open up a can of worms"....... I checked last night. I have about 130 of the red 1x6x2 shuttered windows. And I checked each and every one. And guess what. There are 6 (!!!!) varieties to this window. All of them can (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: December meeting

(...) I believe we were also planning a building session this Saturday. I think that Steve McD., Jeramy, I, and possibly Steve M. were up for that. 1. Posts: we have posts and Mark's banner stuff. We were talking about also stringing plain rope or (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Cooperative assembly line (Was: Car factory)

(...) Well... huh. First, just getting the GBC standard hammered out took a fair bit of effort. Second, I'm not sure what to build. Several folks have now "shown the way" as to how to build and coordinate a large P&P ("pick and place") type (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: James Mathis goes US-proto: 8-wide Sante Fe study

(...) In this Sante Fe loco, the windows are really loosely installed . I've forced a "V" wedge onto the windows, and it's quite fragile about the the side windows, as well. The side windows could be reinforced quite easily if I took more time to do (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Attention all RSS geeks!

(...) Heh, the biggest political fight of recent techies. Used to be XML, but that has settled down considerably. I used to follow the fight, but got really tired of it... I did come the conclusion that Mark Pilgrim (of the Atom side) knows what (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>