  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2326 – 2345 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The "geography" of local space

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message <3825442B.5A4DD282@m...ja.com>... (...) for (...) database (...) I'm (...) for (...) Well, what can I say, but: 1) This was two years ago on a machine with 32meg of memory and a version of Nutscrape that crashed (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.732)

  RE: Something else is needed, I think...

(...) If we are going to the trouble of new bytecode, then we need a new compiler. If we design a new compiler, then what language will it be? Yes, we could use C as the base and compile to pcode which is essentially what NQC does if I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FS: Lot of 5 Robo-Raider #2151 New-in-Box $33.00

I have a few lots of 5 Robo-Raider set #2151 that I am offering for sale for $33.00 plus $4.20 USPS Priority Mail. Price each before shipping is $6.60 or just over 1/2 of the retail price of $11.99 for these sets. I could sell a few individually but (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  A Clarification on My earlier posting.

Regarding my earlier messages. Sorry! I was wrong in a number of respects :- ( <SNIP> (...) In Additon LUGNET Terms of use (quoted in context here) clearly state: ' 7. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: New promo at brickset.com

I have not had any luck getting any leads on how to obtain the Kabaya sets here in the US other than via auction or dumb luck. I was able to find the Kabaya internet site ((URL) and I was able to find an e-mail address in the site as well (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Recycle truck hook (was Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan

regarding the set... I ordered 3... we'll see. Kaplan wasn't as crisp as usual. AND the catalog part of the site was down this AM. CSR said that they were doing maint. Let me tell you, you don't take a commerce site off the air just to do (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: News search function reactivated (was: News search function temporarily disabled)

(...) Pretty much... actually, I was thinking more along the lines of an advanced search form though: Search for: ___...___ (uses +'s and -'s as is) Search for text in subject line [] (checkbox) Posted by: ___...___ (uses +'s and -'s... or no (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  A Project In Planning

Hi Ya, I am a team member of a team that is planning to build a robotic platform for a research project. What we want to do is build a platform with a Handy Board and a PC on it. The HB will deal with the drive motors (through and interface card to (...) (28 years ago, 10-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: The Alphabet Project Strikes Back!

(...) Jon- I tried to post a response to this a couple of times (the number one reason my posting is way down this year, by the way) and IE crudded out because of the very laggy connections I get from here in Africa. So this isn't nearly as detailed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Max's Motorhome

(...) Not really. There are well over 100 privately owned railcars extant in the US. There is a club of "private varnish"(1) owners and there usually are a number of them that show up at national NMRA conventions, and they have their own club with (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Which airport is best?... an RTL Repost

Thanks for these chopper reviews. I had wanted to see a transport copter (kind with double rotors on top). I had no idea that there were already some made. Wish they'd sell some again w/o the light and sound expense. DJ Zorn To locate scans of (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.reviews)

query
(score: 1.732)

  ArcheoLEGO

Trovo che fare l'ArcheoLEGO sia molto divertente e soprattutto riempie di soddisfazione. Basta cercare nei posti giusti (quelli in cui non sarei mai a andato cercarli prima dei recenti successi) e ti trovi di fronte un panorama rimasto immutato da (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: rubber band power

(...) Sorry, I don't have a scan of the instructions. The design is very simple, but still very well done. The rubber band basically drives the rear wheels. But imagine connecting the rubber band-driven spool directly to the rear axle: When the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: News search function reactivated (was: News search function temporarily disabled)

(...) Ya, something like that'd be good to slap on top after the base functionality. :-) Nobody wants to *have* to remember how all the squiggly and square brace thingums in a search box work. :-) (...) Ya, precisely. It was originally (summer of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> <snip> My Answers: (...) 1: I'm 30 years old. (...) 2: Hmmm. I like the wolfpack headpieces best. I don't actually own any sets, but I have some of these pieces from purchases. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 1.732)

  RE: KBKids order limits

Larry Several months back, we ordered 30 blue tubs (3033) and got the same e-mail, only they cancelled that part of the order. We had to call to find out that it was the tubs they cancelled due to order limits. We then added 10 of them back onto the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Different colors orange

(...) There are Two distinct colors of Orange Lego elements. One is regular _Orange_, and the other is called _Light Orange_ or _Light Yellow Orange_. Various kits in the past two years have used the Light Orange color and some have even used both (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

I mentioned quite some time ago (before Christmas I believe) that one of my local walmarts[1] had a large number of Mos Espa Pod Racer[2] sets. They were at full retail at the time though. Well, to my surprise and delight, they went on sale (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

In lugnet.starwars, Brad Hamilton writes: <snip> (...) These are a bit too juniorized for my tastes. I love the Mini-figs though and the siege weapons are pretty good. Actually I like the Bulls stuff better than the King LEO models although I like (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: No way for a LEGO newbie to get up to speed? Unfair!

(...) I haven't seen the new 1999 Technic sets yet, but I would say that the piece selection in the 1998 sets where very good. Personally, I would find enough pieces to build many interesting things using a few 1998 Technic sets. (...) But there is (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>