 Marketplace / Shopping / 3416
RE: KBKids order limits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:16:14 GMT

Larry

Several months back, we ordered 30 blue tubs (3033) and got the same e-mail,
only they cancelled that part of the order.

We had to call to find out that it was the tubs they cancelled due to order
limits.  We then added 10 of them back onto the order and placed 2 more orders
of 10 each over the phone.

A real pain in the butt, but they left the whole 10% discount on the original
order and gave us %10 again on the 2 orders of ten tubs.:)

This was during their free shipping promo.

Thanx,

Mark & Milissa Millère

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]  On Behalf Of
Larry Pieniazek
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 7:51 AM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: KBKids order limits

I got a note from KBKids about one of my orders telling me they had imposed a
quantity limit on one of the items of 4 units. They didn't say which item,
though.

Unfortunately for me, there doesn't seem to be a way for me at this point to
find out what item was limited, as I can't seem to find a way to query order
status to see what they changed. Guess I'll find out when the order shows up.

So I'm slightly underwhelmed by their system, why didn't they tell me at the
time (I may have decided that 1.25 an item shipping wasn't worth it)?

++Lar