 Marketplace / Shopping / 3415
Re: KBKids order limits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:02:58 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:

It's probably the 5561s... I'd be happy to help you get these if you
have trouble getting the quantity you want.

Na, they have the right to limit quantities if they see fit and I won't ask for
assistance in circumventing their policy. My grouse is more about how they
communicated it to me... that is, in not a very useful way, leaving me to guess
at what it is that is quantity limited.

I do appreciate the offer, though.

You could just make multiple orders if it comes down to it (I've ordered
from them a few times, but never more than 4 at once I think, so the
rule may have been in place for a while, but I never triggered it).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com