  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2226 – 2245 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  find of the week

Well, last night was pretty good. I bought 3 Forbidden Ruins for $20 each at FM 158th! They where stuck up in the overstock area. Are any of you guys interested in dropping by the train show a week from Sat at the Expo center. We (PNLTC) will have a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.or)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: LEGO Riddle.......

Well, it's a slow day in my brain, so I can't be sure... but here is my guess: 1. The common piece would be the basic 1x1 2. The rare pieces might be the 'macaroni' bricks. I think that's what they're called. I'm thinking of the ones that are (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: colors completeness

(...) Hi Lutz, most excellent to see some questions from you; it's been a long time since we've conversed. (...) The LDRAW "group" (if you will) has created a color standard in ldconfig.ldr, a text file describing common settings to be used by LDRAW (...) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Lego Computer

(...) Nope, in 2 years, not ONE piece has gone missing. (...) That's easy - IF I favor the new model over the old, I drive into work and get the piece, as I only live 3 miles from work ;-) However, I've only done this ONCE so far - I'll usually just (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: voltage question??

(...) Hi Dave, a blue motor housing with black base, that means a very old motor like from sets 100, 102, 112, 113 from 1966 - 1968. So it's definitely a 4.5 Volt motor. If you are interested in an inside view look here: (URL) more schematic: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Religion and Science

(...) I suppose the turnabout is fair, so I'll ask it: What evidence, if witnessed by or expressed to you (the 'you' being a believing Christian), would lead you to conclude that Christianity is incorrect, and that there is in fact no God (or at (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Access Help

To All, I have been working on a project at work for over a year now, converting an Excel Production Recap program into an Access program. I have been successful converting it, outside of some small issues, which I have finally resolved in the last (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Amazing...

Paco Garofoli <pacoga@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FooDq9.FC@lugnet.com... (...) Domani mi farò consigliare da Marco Berti su come fotografare al meglio il mio sistema di storage, poi lo esporrò al pubblico ludibrio su (URL) Ma dove l' hai (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Legoproducten rest 2000

Hallo Barry: Bedankt voor je lijst. Even een schoonheidfoutje corrigeren: Jij hebt (per ongeluk) doos nummer 7190 Millennium Falcon als onderdeel van de "Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Series" genoemt. Deze set maakt echter geen deel uit van deze (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Has the RIS 1.5 been discontinued??

(...) As Christmas just passed, I (strongly) suspect they were popular holiday gifts. In any case, last Thursday, I called all around the greater Boston area (even into New Hampshire) trying to find an RIS in stock, without much luck. Until, that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  RE: What about this for a new RCX 2.5 setup?

I'd be happy with a good "official" LEGO SONAR sensor and a fixed version of the LEGO Rotation Sensor (without the lost "clicks" bug) On the RCX side, I'd like a RCX 3.0 with 6+ sensor inputs and more outputs (and more RAM. I'm using MANAS sets to (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.dear-lego)

query
(score: 1.732)

  RCX infrared broken -- what now?

I recently dug my old MindStorms sets out of storage after about five years of inactivity. Naturally the RCXes (I have three) all needed to have their firmware re-installed. I was able to successfully refresh two of the bricks but not the third. I (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Identify this pneumatic piece

> I acquired a bunch of LEGO recently, mostly Technic, and one piece > I haven't seen before. It's basically a black 2x4 brick with three > ports for attaching air hoses. What's it for and what sets did it > come in? It seems like it might have (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Lets find out who got the new sets and just ask him!!!

(...) I highly doubt we are going to get any contact from them, since the first place it showed up was either e-bay (for the pod racer) or a SW fan site (for the sub). I'm fairly certain that these first ones are going to be sold to suckers for (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Walls for sale

I have a number of walls which I would be willing to sell at the following prices. 1) Black 2x5x6 castle wall with window $1.50 each 2) Dark gray 2x5x6 castle wall with window $1.50 each 3) Brown 2x6x6 log walls $1.00 each I have approximately 100 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer (Was Re: Poor packaging by TLC )

Jeffrey, (...) (Oh No! Scott is getting on his Space Soapbox!) I can appreciate sentiments of this type. However, since Space is probably my favorite theme, and have been collecting it since I was 4, and I have most of the sets since 1984. I think (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: A Technic set DB outline

(...) 'Subtheme' was a term you suggested back in the days when Fibblesnork was more of a living entity, and you suggested that some terminology be laid out. It's the one that took off after that discussion. I don't think it was so much a case of "I (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

query
(score: 1.732)

  8414 Mountain Rambler at K B Toy

I wasn't really sure which list to post this to, so I apologize in advance if you don't care about this... I just wanted to let the robotics crowd know about the availability of a pretty good technics set for relatively cheap dough. The 8414 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Set 6236-King Kahuka (sealed)

Hello everyone! I have a <A HREF="(URL)King Kahuka</A> set...sealed. I'd like to either sell it or trade it off. The link above will show you the set in question in all it's shelfworn beauty. Please use the link at the bottom of that page to email (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Steppers: was Old Ground

(...) Dan, How much of a demand do you think there is for this application? How much current do the steppers take, and what is their holding ability? Ther reason I'm asking is that I've developed a servo output driver circuit for the RCX and made (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>