 Off-Topic / Geek / 4234
4233  |  4235
Subject:
Access Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:33:02 GMT

To All,

I have been working on a project at work for over a year now, converting an
Excel Production Recap program into an Access program. I have been
successful converting it, outside of some small issues, which I have finally
resolved in the last few weeks.

However, the last part of this program I need to figure out is the bonus and
incentive based on our production numbers. While I can compute a True /
False value for comparisons (Say our Recovery rate is >=80% the incentive is
2% of pay, I can't seem to figure out how to use the true / false value in
anything like a query. Everything I do ends up in an error.

Since I know this community has a lot of talented individuals, and if anyone
has any thoughts or knowledge on Access, or maybe some thoughts on how to do
this, you can e-mail me at ssanburn@indalex.com or perhaps might know of a
forum or something online, I would love to know. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn http://www.scottesanburn.org