  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2166 – 2185 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar

(...) M$IE. (...) Well I also rather had a new window open instead of replacing the message I was reading so Shiri try this: Copy the following (make sure it isn't wrapped) window.open(u,'Sets'...ory.back;} The select the properties of the "Set (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Geneva Convention

(...) I don't believe it belongs in .general either. I imagine it was an honest mistake, not a deliberate attempt to stir up controversy or circumvent the topic guidelines, although I could be wrong. LUGNET doesn't enable you to just pick up a post (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Conversation at TRU overheard

Mookie wrote in message <386C4D25.44310EA7@w...tt.net>... (...) I had a similar experience at Zany-Brainy just before Christmas although it was with a grandmother buying a present for one of her grandchildren (who was not with her). Her grandson (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Lugnet Search Parameters

As the number of messages available for searches [1] increases daily, search results become less and less useful and/or helpful, IMO. This is true of global searches [2] as well as searches in specific newsgroups. One specific search that I have (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  How much for Majisto's Tower?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone might tell me how much a 1906 would cost me. I don't know anything about Majisto's Tower. Not wether it's rare or not, or what would be a reasonable price. Never even saw it before, just found out about it on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

(...) Yes. That AND the sort of data you are fetching. In certain cases, a DB engine that has cached the results of queries, coupled with a requesting program that can use the results straightaway, can be faster than a raw filesystem, even if the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

You are right! I have a bad habit of naming pieces by how I first saw them used. Thus, all the cone shapes are rocket nozzles. I have to remember to look for cone shaped bricks when I go to the various only parts stores. Until recently I called (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  My FOTD

The day before yesterday, my wife and I were on our way home from visiting some friends. We were quite a distance from home, and I convinced her to stop at a K-Mart that was on the way, so that I could look for Lego. Not too much was exciting there, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Auction update: 1029 "Milk Delivery Lorry" and 4539 "Level Crossing" from 1991

Update: Bids are accepted immediately, but the bid progression will begin May 20th. Auction Updates can also be viewed from this site: (URL) Status Set# Theme Year Bid Bidder Status 1029 Promotional/TINE 1999 $15 Thomas Main open 1029 (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FA: 5906 Ruler of the Jungle, 1804, & 7150s

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Help Identify these pieces...

Joel Hoornbeek wrote in message ... (...) and from another command center from the original space sets (I mean 3-digit set#). A rare and valuable piece to space lovers, IMHO. All the other computer slopes and the green windshield are rather common (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Race depiction in early LEGO

Last week another debate about race and color representation appeared on these groups. I looked through it for a place to place this message, but got lost in the debate group and so I decided to start a new thread. This post is just meant to shed (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Adventurers Minifigs

(...) done! (...) I've used Johnny Thunder faces in my US cavalry, a Gail Storm face on an astronaut, Sam Sinister's face on the leader of a spy ring attempting to take over the world. Harry Cane's face can be used for a tough guy. I've used their (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth

In article <J3y0B4.FM0@lugnet.com>, Brian Davis <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote (...) I shall have PC software to do this, and probably others will have similar tools before I finish. (...) I believe 7 is the number of connections specified in the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: 2585, I have 19 sets available, and a question...

I drove out to Grapevine and cleared the shelf at Toy Co., and now have nineteen 2585's sitting here. Reading the replies to this thread I see that eight different people are requesting 50+ sets... What's the usual LUGNET practice in these cases? (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FS: 6416 Poolside Paradise

Greetings, If anyone would like a new 6416 Poolside Paradise for $50 total (includes shipping within the U.S.A.) please let me know. This is a very nice 1992 Paradisa set that has a unique baseplate (if you take coloring into account) and rare clear (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Walmart mark downs/Walmart Pack contains old "Technic" wheels

I was at our local walmart and they had several items marked down, however not all of them were listed as clearance. They sets were ninja and town (the only ones I remember). The mark down was 20%? Sorry I did not write down prices or numbers. One (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 1.732)

  FS: 4565 Freight and Crane Railway, 97% Complete

Hi everyone, Since I've had little success in getting my cranes and tall struts, I've decided to go the other route, and buy a 4565 Freight and Crane Railway for the two cranes and two struts. In effect, I've bought this set for 28 pieces: -two (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  WTB: Tan Baseplates

I am looking to buy plain Tan Baseplates of all sizes. I especially am looking for 16x32 Tan Baseplates and at least 4 16x16 Tan Baseplates. Here is what I am looking for and what I will pay. (I will also talk trade with those that wish just send me (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Auction update: 1029 "Milk Delivery Lorry" and 4539 "Level Crossing" from 1991

Update: Bids are accepted immediately, but the bid progression will begin May 20th. Auction Updates can also be viewed from this site: (URL) Status Set# Theme Year Bid Bidder Status 1029 Promotional/TINE 1999 $25 Michael Ulring open 1029 (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>