 General / 21707
21706  |  21708
Subject:
My FOTD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 12:36:22 GMT

The day before yesterday, my wife and I were on our way home from visiting
some friends.  We were quite a distance from home, and I convinced her to
stop at a K-Mart that was on the way, so that I could look for Lego.  Not
too much was exciting there, but I did find a beat up 6099 Traitor
Transport, the one with the big cheap plastic "cave".  I brought it to the
checkout and it rang up at $2.00.

Lugnet's database lists this set at MSRP $20.  I would have expected
something closer to $12, but I was pretty glad to get it for $2! :-)

-Andy Lynch