 General / 21706
21705  |  21707
Subject:
FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 12:26:43 GMT

Hi All,

My FOTW has an interesting story (at least to me) behind it.  It all
started with my Dad and his knack for finding things that people want/need.
Through his travels as a self-employed Heating/Cooling Contractor, he always
has a habit of finding things to bring home.  A few weeks ago, He and my
mother went to an yard sale that one of his customers was holding and he found
this box of lego.  Since he knew of my great interest in the block, he picked
it up.  Well, When he gave me the box, I was in the process of packing to move
to Harrisburg.  I did a quick scan in the box, but didn't have the time to
really go through it.  So I packed it away with the rest of my collection.
This past weekend I was finally able to get around to unpacking and setting up
me Lego work area.  Through all the hustle of moving, I had forgotten about
the box so when I came across it, I was pleasantly surprised.  The box
contained alot of older style basic block which one can always use.  It also
contained a handful of the older style door and window frames as well and a
bunch of red roof slopes.  So after a little bit of cleaning, I was very happy
to add this lot to my collection!  So my FOTW is all due to my Dad.

Thanks again Dad,

- Jim F.

- Keep Building!