  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2086 – 2105 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Can we buy it???

(...) That engine shed is not bad, not bad at all!!(1). I can see how to build all of it from bulk packs EXCEPT for the vents at the top. Those look like they were built with grey 1x4x2 lattice fences if I am not mistaken. (am I???) If so I don't (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  8471 nitro burner : per lugnet non c'è ... ma io ci sto giocando !

Non so se avete visto questo set della serie racer che contiene il motore a molla n.6. Con mio figlio ci abbiamo giocato un sacco, è divertente e ci sono anche dei beam technic arancioni (mai visti prima). Il motore è effttivamente molto potente e (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Partswise, is 3731 Pumpkin pack worth it?

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:H0ssEp.22H@lugnet.com... (...) You might want to wait until the new 4106 bucket hit the stores. 4105 has started showing up in my area (found at Wal-Mart and K-Mart so far), hopefully 4106 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Two new Technic sets - Mini review

(...) If you mean an element with printing on it, there have been several. White 2x2 round with a black grid on it is used for headlights in several sets, although a specific reference is escaping me, I KNOW I've parted at least two different sets (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Busy Bee Castle News

Further Simon's post RE Busy Bee, I called them. It appears they are due a number of 6090 "Royal Knight's Castle" castles. They will be selling them for UKP50 (~$70 exc vat). They are due in stock in around 3-4 weeks time. See the set at (good pic) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Bulldozer Chainlinks Questions

(...) I'd say 4 sets would be enough. I think -- I should look this up. -- each one is 1 stud wide so you can calculate how many it would take to make a loop the size you want. Also, their traction is not as good as the newer rubber treads, but as (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  LEGO DUPLO eggs and K-Mart sale!

Get thee out to K-Mart! :) K-Mart stores in Boston (maybe everywhere?) are having a BOGO (Buy One Get One 50%-off) sale on all LEGO, and the new LEGO DUPLO "eggs" are on the shelves here! :-s There are 4 eggs so far (I'm hopefully expecting more, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo, lugnet.promo, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.market.shopping) !

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Help finding part?

Hey, that set looks like it has alot of inverted black roof pieces. I never noticed those in the S@H brochure. In the brochure it looks like it is flat. Are those 2x2 and 1x2 inverted black slopes? You are right, it looks like there are alot of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Which sets had these slopes in them?

(...) True - but that would take a lot of combined effort. The question is, do we need a temporary solution *until* there's a permanent, searchable db? (...) Uh, probably he has other things on his mind right now, see (URL) (...) Yeah - they don't (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Cuba

(...) I don't really know the details of the situation, but I think you certainly could argue that fact-- you'd just have less evidence to present. It depends on how you define failure of a system-- both in quality and extremity. Hence, we can argue (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 1.732)

  4721 - Tyre Minifig Bicycle has wrong part number

Folks, Going through the L(EGO)Draw parts at picture 3 (URL) came across 2807. The LEGO database says: MINI CYCLE, TYRE 14 X 2 [1996-01] Use Design: 2807 which is also the number on BL. Peeron and LDdraw uses 4721 instead: (URL) a shrunken 70162 - (...) (15 years ago, 23-Oct-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

query
(score: 1.732)

  1992 Time Travelers Calendar

Last weekend I picked up a mixed lot of stuff that had in it an Idea Book-like item that I had never seen before. It is a Time Travelers calendar from 1992. This is a neat little book, 28 pages long and shows some really nice models. It also has (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Valuation of Technic Suply Ship 8839

As the subject indicates, I am looking for a valuation on the Technic 8839 Supply Ship. I have found one for 85$US. That seems steep, but I was in my dark age when this set would have been sold, and don't know how hard it was to find (basically I (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.732)

  8299, Pneumatic Sub

My local Macro Trade Store has the technic pneumatic Sub 8299 for £9.99 + VAT. They have at least 5 set left. If you can get access to a Macro Card, it worth checking them out. They have a few other Lego sets, but I don't know all the prices for (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: What's Off-Topic?

Found this while browsing www.lugnet.com/reviews/ looking for a review of the Lego R/C Racer. The entire thread is (URL) . Very amusing! It starts off well, but digresses in directions of castle sets, Larritarianism, Monty Python, etc., etc. While (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Can anyone tell me if the Lego outlet has. . .

HI, I am wondering if the lego outlets (1 or both) have the Gold City Junction.[1] If they do, do they ship? If they dont ship, Can someone near there buy and mail me one? I don't really need the set in box, I will build it. Any info would help, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Can anyone tell me if the Lego outlets have. . .

HI, I am wondering if the lego outlets (1 or both) have the Gold City Junction.[1] If they do, do they ship? If they dont ship, Can someone near there buy and mail me one? I don't really need the set in box, I will build it. Any info would help, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: WTF is this piece

You need help all right. I don't appreciate acronyms such as the one you used in your subject line. And I don't like your tone, either. "Please" and "thank you" are two words with which IMO you should become a lot more familiar. As for your (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.732)

  8482 Technic Cybermaster

At a local Zany Brainy, they have a display of a number of set 8482, "Technic Cybermaster". A sign says "a Zany Brainy exclusive", and they're going for $230. This set has me a bit puzzled, but I'm not sure I want to spend $230 to answer my (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 1.732)

  Re: Feature Requests

snip (...) The help documentation is included in the program and thus will be on your had drive, but the path is wrong. I think I solved it by copying the relevant folders ('images' and 'english'(or 'german')) into a new folder called 'help', not (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

query
(score: 1.732)

More:  Next Page >>