 Marketplace / Shopping / 2773
2772  |  2774
Subject:
Can anyone tell me if the Lego outlets have. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:56:46 GMT

HI,
I am wondering if the lego outlets (1 or both)
have the Gold City Junction.[1]  If they do, do they ship?
If they dont ship, Can someone near there buy and
mail me one?  I don't really need the set in box,
I will build it.  Any info would help, thanks in advance.
-John Rudy

[1] http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6765