 Trains / 1070
Re: WTF is this piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:58:46 GMT

You need help all right.  I don't appreciate acronyms such as the one you used in
your subject line.  And I don't like your tone, either.  "Please" and "thank you"
are two words with which IMO you should become a lot more familiar.  As for your
question: why don't you just download the instructions?  And then all will be
clear.  I'll even get you started:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7722

jonathan wilson wrote:

i need help in identifing a piece. it is used on the front of 7722. there are 2
in red. they appear to be a 1 x 2 plate with something attached.