 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 353
352  |  354
Subject:
Valuation of Technic Suply Ship 8839
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 00:13:55 GMT

As the subject indicates, I am looking for a valuation on the Technic 8839
Supply Ship.

I have found one for 85$US.  That seems steep, but I was in my dark age when
this set would have been sold, and don't know how hard it was to find
(basically I don't find many sets older than 1996).

Lugnet set database http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8839  has the
set at 59.50$US, released in 1992.

I checked back in the RTL archives for sale/auction prices, but found none.
I did see that S@H dropped it to 30$US in a 1996 clearance (I think).

Any help is appreciated.

LINC

Ps. I hope this post falls under the "market analysis" mandate of
buy-sell-trade.  I find these type of posts are annoying... until you
yourself need to make one, and then you see the utility   :-|