  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2031 – 2050 of about 7700.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Query about yellow visors

I just got a 6704 space mini pack. The front of the box shows trans-neon green visors & cones. The back seems to show yellow visors & cones. Two questions: 1)which is correct for the figures in this box? 2)has anyone seen trans-yellow visors? Where (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Lugnet Causing Crashing

(...) Anyone know why Galeon crashes on me whenever I try to view (...) ok, now I did do a search and wasn't able to find any message from someone called Nikolai... ? url me! :) Dan (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

url
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Soccer Promo, possibly German

Hi, Well, I finally got around scanning this... again, here's what I found. (...) (URL) you might notice, it has the Shell symbol on it. The only four digit number anywhere on the bag is a small-print 3306. And indeed, when I searched on lugnet I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Lugnet Causing Crashing

(...) I haven't been able to crash galeon (1.2.1? 1.2.0? the one with Mozilla RC1) with LUGNET... could you send me the url for a message you're trying to view, so I can try it? (too lazy to actually look for one myself :) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

url
(score: 0.314)

  Samedi 04 Mai 2002

[ Titres des News ] o technic: Nouvelle machine de Pascal....... (modele) [ Détails des News ] o technic: Nouvelle machine de Pascal....... ---...--- Auteur: Jac ( lego-jac-creations.fr.st ) @ 16:15 Topic: modele Les modèles Technic de Pascal sont (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

url
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Bendy Middles

You're probably thinking of the 8443 Logger. (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Wanted: Old style 1x2 chain links

Once again I post here in hopes that someone has, and is willing to sell these old style chain links. I am looking for the links and the associated old style (usually red) gears. I you are willing to sell some (or trade) please send me an e-mail. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Rhombic pantographs

Hi all,did anyone ever succeed in realizing a rhombic pantograph? I mean,that also moves up and down... Lego ,in early 80s made these pantographs using plates,on 7740. (URL) course they were static,but they were so similar to real ones .... I also (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Re: King Leo on Throne?

(...) Sounds suspiciously like the Chess King: (URL) this isn't QUITE King Lego since he doesn't have the same head, but this could easily be the set you're talking about... DaveE (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Re: minifigs

(...) Besides the 6326-Town Folks you can find at retail shops you may want to try set 9293-LEGO Dacta Community Workers. (URL) 30 figures plus accessories for $31.50. Another option is buying from other AFOL. A search on Brickbay for complete (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.314)

  MISB Basic 740

How much is it worth? It is a basic set from 1985, MISB. Any idea? (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

Everyone Please add your Links to this thread. Keep the Link info simple: Title of your Site Link URL Make sure your site at least has no content which may be objectionable. I would say a "G" rating at least has the chance of getting listed. Let's (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

url
(score: 0.314)

  Re: 4165 Minnie's Birthday

Sybrand Bonsma <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote in message news:G0EJ9t.CB0@lugnet.com... (...) side (...) chocolates (...) also (...) I was glad for you when I read this is your review, but also a bit puzzled. The only other big cakes that I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Re: How to get link pages made

Guys, were only talking about a Few People here. There are only a Dozen at best Mecha Builders who contribute to the .Mecha community who are unaccounted for. The links that are out of date have been out of date for a long time, and they were put (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

url
(score: 0.314)

  My FOTD

The day before yesterday, my wife and I were on our way home from visiting some friends. We were quite a distance from home, and I convinced her to stop at a K-Mart that was on the way, so that I could look for Lego. Not too much was exciting there, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Mos Espa Pod Race 7171 for sale or trade

I have a MISB Mos Espa Podrace set #7171 for either sale or trade. For sale, I am asking for $60 +S/H via my bricklink site: (URL) trade, I would like one of the following: a new or used RCX + software and sensors, a new comprobable piece-count set, (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

url
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha

(...) I think that's about the size of it. Suz and the other admins, I suspect, don't have time to maintain links pages. I would suggest that you might want to mount an effort to find another curator candidate among your ranks. You said you (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

url
(score: 0.314)

  Baseplates w/ Craters

I recently picked up three of the grey baseplates with craters (like these: (URL) in a lot of used stuff. Any idea what the value of these might be? I don't have any instructions with this lot so I have no idea where they came from. They will likely (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

query
(score: 0.314)

  Re: "Online shoplifting" at Toys R Us?? [Humor]

(...) "Your browser sent a query this server could not understand." Have they cut one of those deals with Microsoft where they agree to screw things up for Netscape users in exchange for cheap/free server software? Ran (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 0.314)

  FS: LEGO Technic Control Center 9753

9753 Dacta Control Center new in box. Box is opened to check contents. The unit has never been powered up nor has it had batteries installed. Includes everything in the picture: (URL) well as a small bag of 2x2 tiles (multiple colors). Does not (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.314)

More:  Next Page >>