 Town / 1441
Re: minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:01:25 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
Hi all,
Does anyone know how I can get a large quantity of minifigs. I'm building a
soccer stadium and unfortunately the new stands come with more seats than
figures. I've talked to the Lego Shop at Home people and they do not sell them
in bulk. Thanks,
Mark
Besides the 6326-Town Folks you can find at retail shops you may want to try set
9293-LEGO Dacta Community Workers.
Contains 30 figures plus accessories for $31.50.
Another option is buying from other AFOL. A search on Brickbay for complete
minifigs netted showed 1229 of the critters when I checked, a goodly portion of
which are in the $1.00-1.25 range. Buy some town minifig torsos or hairpieces a
la carte for variety.
http://www.brickbay.com/search.asp?searchParts=y&searchCat=15
Sports fans often wear their favorite team colors or replica jerseys to games. A
second 3409-Championship Challenge (bought on sale plus a $5.00 off coupon from
July/August Mania Magazine of course) is 12 minifigs (plus 10 female wigs!)
Good Luck!
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  AOL AIM: TooMuchDewGMLTC