 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13868
13867  |  13869
Subject:
Mos Espa Pod Race 7171 for sale or trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:27:23 GMT

I have a MISB Mos Espa Podrace set #7171 for either sale or trade.

For sale, I am asking for $60 +S/H via my bricklink site:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=aaronsneary&itemID=544706

For trade, I would like one of the following:

a new or used RCX + software and sensors,

a new comprobable piece-count set,

or an reasonable offer including a selection of these colors, pieces or themes:
     grimace purple
     burnt orange
     orange
     sand blue
     dark blue
     dark red
     green (any shade)
     baseplates
     hinges & turntables
     classic space minifigs
     minifig parts in the above mentioned colors.

please contact me at asneary@shakespearedc.org and/or through the briklink URL
above to make arrangements. Also please take a look at my feedback at briklink
for recommendations.

Aaron Sneary