  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1806 – 1825 of about 7700.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Chris Lindsey to the Rescue! (was Re: Update on new CW Site)

Many thanks to the previous two posters for their helpful suggestions. But unix-genius-lugnut-bon vivant Chris Lindsey has mirrored the site using 'wget' ((URL) In mere minutes Chris was able to mirror the site and make a zipfile maintaining (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

url
(score: 0.332)

  Alexa web ranking

I was looking up web ranking at (URL) I noticed LEGO.com is ranked 437. What site is that picture from though? (URL) is catching up fast at 26,279 :) KL (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.332)

  RE: estou Convencido

(...) Não, o Software não dá. E parece que está muito melhor do que o 1.5, mais "moderno" e com capacidades de editar o mesmo programa ora em texto (MindScript) ora graficamente. Isso é muito bom, pois esboças o programa gráficamente e depois fazes (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

url
(score: 0.332)

  John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"

I saw his column today in the Grand Rapids Press. So I thought I'd share it with you. But of course to just cut and paste it in here is copyright infringement, not fair use, so if you want to see what he thinks, you'll have to follow a link. Here's (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

url
(score: 0.332)

  Re: Delphi Help Needed: Converting string to TStringList?

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:H3B9uK.Jo6@lugnet.com... (...) MyStringList? MyStringList.Text := strCompleteText; As long as you want one element in MyStringList for each LF-separated string in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

url
(score: 0.332)

  RE: estou Convencido

(...) qq dia tenho q começar a pensar em comprar uns livritos tb sobre o assunto. Olha, tu é q deves (já vais tarde se não o fizeste ;) começar a assinar/consultar o lugnet.robotics, pois muitas das duvidas q colocas aqui, estão pra lá respondidas (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

url
(score: 0.332)

  Re: WebCam & Linux

Thank you for your response, Jürgen! (...) I believe I also have Linux kernel version 2.4.19 (# kernelversion => 2.4), and I tried to use both xawtv and quickcam-tt's testquickcam app. Both responded with that they were unable to open 'video0' (or (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.331)

  The first smiley?

Possibly apocryphal, possibly not really the first but an interesting story of computer archeaology nontheless: (URL) got the URL from an old IBMers mailing list I am on) I don't think it has anything to do with MS other than that's where the story (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.331)

  Rendering server

Every now and then I wish there were a web server where I could paste in an LDraw (.dat or .ldr) file (or a URL to such a file) and get a 3D rendering. Occasionally I search the web to see if anyone has done such a thing. As of yesterday, I still (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

url
(score: 0.331)

  Build Your Own Lego Submersible

Recently we had a trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium. In the souvenir shop I found an interesting book "Build Your Own Lego Submersible" by Harry Bohm and Vickie Jensen. Despite its name, the only Lego element used in this project is the RCX brick. The (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.331)

  Re: New promo at brickset.com

I have not had any luck getting any leads on how to obtain the Kabaya sets here in the US other than via auction or dumb luck. I was able to find the Kabaya internet site ((URL) and I was able to find an e-mail address in the site as well (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo)

query
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Semi-OT: Need info on domain name purchasing

(...) <snip> (...) You probably already know, but registering a domain name and getting more bandwidth are two different things. You can get more bandwidth, more webspace, or more hosting services without necessarily having your own domain name, but (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.331)

  New Lego Train poster is ready and waiting...

...on a re-designed site. The site is still "under construction"; some finishing touches are there to be made (the ticker is not a good idea!) but you can download the new poster (which includes the Santa Fe). Please send me feedback and bugreports (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

url
(score: 0.331)

  RE: Ipaq 3835: using building programs and using built-in IR

Now, if only I could program... Development tools are here: (URL) an emulator around there somewhere, too. MS's main PDA page is: (URL) Message----- From: Bluey [mailto:Wolf_and_eag...yahoo.com] Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 2:57 PM To: (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Uselessness of .debate

(...) Ya, the default is to omit .off-topic and .admin noise: (URL) and limiting .debate posts from showing in any search (except explicitly (...) That would be a bit trickier but might come almost for free since it already filters out groups not in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.331)

  Re: News search function temporarily disabled

(...) Zero time. It's done continuously as a background process. Once per minute, any new article is added into the mix. (...) This kind of index is more efficient to do as soon as something new appears, as opposed to a kind of index where content (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

query
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) ie. Beyond a reasonable doubt. Witnesses describe what they have experienced and any corroborating (or contradictory) physical evidence is examined, etc. Theoretically I could present my "Case for Christ" to you, but while it's proven as far (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.330)

  Craig Hamilton's site?

I've been trying to track down one of Craig's custom figures, but the bookmark I had for his site is no more. Does anyone have a URL for his current site? Russell (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

url
(score: 0.330)

  Re: RLD, and Twickenham, pictures

"Mark Palmer" <mark@jumare.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:H2Jqu6.5F5@lugnet.com... (...) Very good, however the URL is, for me at least, (URL) black humour is OK, but I'm not sure about the 1Kg picture myself :-) Huw (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

url
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Monorail at Croydon convention - Plots now available

(...) File problem or bad URL? (URL) folder above it should still be public, its plan 2 - (URL) 2 questions - Is there a theme of any kind? Not yet, I'm new to this game (...) Yes (...) Standard 10 high monrail support (...) Plot B1 would fit the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

url
(score: 0.330)

More:  Next Page >>