  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1511 – 1530 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  *Non-Lego query * (sorry!) for Online Shopping

G'day you Kywy's :P I used to live in NZ many years ago, so I have a clue as to some of your shops, but not the online addresses (if many at all). This is a Non-Lego question so forgive me, but I am trying to purchase a gift for my mum who lives in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.nz)

query
(score: 0.352)

  Review of 5857 Safran's Amazing Bazaar

Set #: 5857 Theme: Belville (with a dash of Orient Expedition) Set name: Safran's Amazing Bazaar URL: (URL) 5-10, 92 pieces, 1 figure. (C) 2003 Price: AUD 39.95 Shop@Home (check S@H for prices in your local currency) An Indian (or Middle Eastern) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.belville, lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.352)

  Review of 5856 Paprika and the Mischievous Monkey

Set #: 5856 Theme: Belville (with a dash of Orient Expedition) Set name: Paprika and the Mischievous Monkey URL: (URL) Ages: 5-10, 47 pieces, 1 figure. (C) 2003 Price: AUD 16.95 Shop@Home (check S@H for prices in your local currency) An Indian (or (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.belville, lugnet.loc.au)

url
(score: 0.352)

  Newfound japanese mecha links

(URL) cool mechs and different ideas and (URL) included the babelfish translation cuz im too lazy to seek the link again WITHOUT babel fish (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

url
(score: 0.352)

  a small but cool japanese builder military site

(URL) you move your cursor over the link, it shows the url in english at the bottom, use those to guide your way (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.military)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: New curators added

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks Todd! I just printed the FTX manual and will start updating as soon as time permits (hopefully this week). For the Swede's: Jag tänker länka till de som har hemsida och är aktiva i loc.se så posta gärna er URL här så jag (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.loc.se)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Brick Piles presents it's first MOC kit on sale : Santa Fe F7 B-unit!

(...) Ofcourse I had to mess up the URL again... It should be (URL) van Ree | (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes: <<snipp>> (...) inspiration boost! Nice job and it's good to finally get some more news on the Sea Monkeys, I feel there is much to be learned about/from this species! Major question though; What set features (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: water floor

"Thomas Burger" <tburger321@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HBF1z9.9s1@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the water from my "Titanic" rendering (Can be seen on Brickshelf "Sinking ships", no URL available - I'm offline while writing). It combines a 'plane (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Lego or Biscuit pc/Linux (for path following robot)

(...) um...a simple Google search returned the url. Go here to see this great exhibit: (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Changing email address won't let me post

(...) After posting this message going back to that URL gave me the setup page. I have now managed to change my email address, just waiting for confirmation so I can post again. Dan (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: ==Newest Mechs==**Very first all lego mech!!**

Awe you guys are lucky that mylegomaster.com is down for some reason (bastids) I was gonna grab the URL/ .jpg image of my new Hot Rod. My bag@$$ sports car is the bling bling with out doubt! Lemme school yoos on da dizzle: After the Little Yellow (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

url
(score: 0.351)

  FS: Blue Passenger Wagons / Black Steam Locomotives

Greetings Train Fans! I have two of the blue passenger wagons from set 4534 for sale for $25 apiece. Also, I have three of the black steam locomotives from this set for sale - one motorized & lighted ($39), the other two ($18 each) you supply the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

url
(score: 0.351)

  NT4 and GPFs in 1.9r4

Has anyone else had problems with large models when trying to move the view? (zoomed in on model, needed to scroll in the view window to work on another section) I decided to throw together a rough Death Star Trench with the X-Wing, Darth's Tie, and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

qt
(score: 0.351)

  Re: Lego or Biscuit pc/Linux (for path following robot)

(...) This has been done. I remember seeing a video clip of a Mindstorms robot doing just this. The builders had it on display at some sort of convention (I think). The robot followed a line that made a loop, at certain places, there were different (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

url
(score: 0.351)

  WamaLTC link found on GMLTC LEGO Train Community page

I have looked and looked and I am unable to find a contact at the GMLTC site, and (URL) doesn't seem to provide a way to post messages. So I apologize to those busy webmasters who have heard some of this before :-) The GMLTC LEGO Train Community (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) Negative. Japanese only. BUT you can go to (URL) and paste the LRP url and make sure to choose Japanese to English and Ta Da! The english is a little choppy, but you get the overall idea. t (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

(...) Sorry you are having problems. I'm not having problems pulling the site up and you are the first person I have heard this complaint from. That being said, let's try to figure out what's up. Can you tell me what browser you are using? What URL (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

When the B.I. Portal first appeared as the LUGNET Site of the Week, the link was something like, (URL) . That just linked to some business site, so I emailed LUGNET to tell that that the link wasn't to Bricks on the Brain. The next day the link was (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst)

url
(score: 0.351)

  Re: beginner's questions

(...) Hi Cynthia - I'm not a Mac user myself, but this URL should be able to answer your questions: (URL) should be better linked to from the main LDraw.org site, I know (my bad!). I'll put it on the to-do list, and I know I'll have Matt to bug me (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.350)

More:  Next Page >>