 CAD / MLCad / 287
286  |  288
Subject:
NT4 and GPFs in 1.9r4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 08:44:32 GMT

Has anyone else had problems with large models when trying to move the view?
(zoomed in on model, needed to scroll in the view window to work on another
section) I decided to throw together a rough Death Star Trench with the
X-Wing, Darth's Tie, and 2 Tie-Fighter (from www.the-nth-dimension.co.uk)
models and with the 4 ships I had no problems. I used some huge plates for
the base of the trench and a mass of bricks to build a wall, but every time
I tried to shift the view in normal display in one of the flat view windows
I got a GPF. Switching to outline or vertex view seemed to cure it. I've
also since reinstalled NT4 Workstation on my PC (Toshiba Tecra 8000, 466Mhz,
128Mb RAM) as I was having problems with MPlayer and QT not playing
anything, and IE crashing when viewing pages with Flash or Shockwave, but I
haven't had a chance to try MLCad on it since then.

Dan