 CAD / MLCad / 286
Re: Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 04:38:12 GMT

Some of this things will be available with the next version.

Michael

Gino A. Melone <gmelone@columbus.rr.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FyopuI.Ex7@lugnet.com...
  When a piece is selected, there is a modify option.  Very useful.  I • have two
small requests concerning it.  1) I'd like a hot-key for it.  Perhaps 'M'? • So
I can select and hit a key.  Much like 'C' for change color.  2) I'd like • the
ability to specify that the default order in the dialog that pops up be
description (and the description column should be wider).

  I use this feature a lot for positioning the next piece at a funny • angle.  I
copy the existing piece and modify it to be the new piece.  Then slide it • over.
I find this a lot easier than trying to match angles and positioning over • and
over.

  I'd also like the ability to discreetly display the view angle of each • pane.
I sometimes get confused whether I am looking at top or front and such. • Ok, I
admit it, I've been doing some weird models in MLCad.  Maybe small text
floating in the border of the pane.

     Thanks,
      Gino A...

BTW, MLCad is quite cool.  Its the first LEGO cad program that I found
intuitive enough to actually use.  The others are excellent efforts, but • none
of them clicked for me.  I plan to put together a little page of models • soon.
But, I need to wait until I spread BrikWars carnage with them before I • publish
details for the enemy to find.  Buwhahahahahahahahahahahah...