 CAD / MLCad / 282
Re: Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 02:33:19 GMT

"Gino A. Melone" <gmelone@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
news:FyopuI.Ex7@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

BTW, MLCad is quite cool.  Its the first LEGO cad program that I found
intuitive enough to actually use.  The others are excellent efforts, but • none
of them clicked for me.  I plan to put together a little page of models • soon.
But, I need to wait until I spread BrikWars carnage with them before I • publish
details for the enemy to find.  Buwhahahahahahahahahahahah...

I have to agree with the above statement.  I like MLCad a lot and have been
playing around with it, mostly on airplanes (when I should be working) and
have drawn three or four models.

Now that I have drawn them, what do people recommend doing next to make the
highest quality looking instructions when printed out?  Right now I send the
instructions straight to a Tek Phasor 740 color laser printer we have at the
office and while the quality is good (the printer has 1200 DPI resolution),
the results are not as good as I would expect.  The images seem a little
blurry.  Is this typical?  What do other people do?

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com