 Trains / Train Organizations / 2285
2284  |  2286
Subject:
WamaLTC link found on GMLTC LEGO Train Community page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 04:02:23 GMT

I have looked and looked and I am unable to find a contact at the GMLTC site,
and http://news.lugnet.com/trains/org/gmltc/ doesn't seem to provide a way to
post messages. So I apologize to those busy webmasters who have heard some of
this before :-)

The GMLTC LEGO Train Community page at the URL http://www.gmltc.org/links.asp
refers to WamaLTC of which I am a member. The club clarified its name a while
back and I am hoping whoever is responsible for the gmltc.org site will find it
convenient to refer to the name of the club this way:
Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO® Train Club (WamaLTC)
Thanks!

Constantine Hannaher
www.wamaltc.org