 Administrative / NNTP / 1175
Re: Changing email address won't let me post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:28:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Daniel Crichton writes:
I have had to change my email address to due to the domain for this one
having lapsed. I'm using the web post interface to post this. I have logged
in and changed the email address in my profile, but I cannot post to the
NNTP server (I get the error '441 New Users Start Here:
http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/'). When I go to that page (the one
I'm on now) my email address is still showing as danielc@helio.co.uk. How do
I change my email address for newsgroup posting via NNTP?

After posting this message going back to that URL gave me the setup page. I
have now managed to change my email address, just waiting for confirmation
so I can post again.

Dan