 Administrative / NNTP / 1176
1175  |  1177
Subject:
Cannot use NNTP all of a sudden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:53:02 GMT

I've come back to Lugnet after a while away and setup to use NNTP to read
the newsgroups that I like.  It's worked fine for over a week and today all
of a sudden I get the following error:

The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server.

When I click on details it shows me the following:

Configuration:
Account:  Lugnet.com
Server:  Lugnet.com
Username: XXXX  (it's correct)
Protocol:  NNTP
Port:  119
Secure(SSL): 0
Code:  800ccc0f

I see from the web interface that others are posting and I am able to post
here, so it doesn't seem to be a problem with the Lugnet server in general.
If anyone has any perls of wisdom as to what I might be able to do to fix
this I'd really appreciate hearing them.

Thanks!

Paul