  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 1106 – 1125 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) On a technical note, the domain is ALREADY registered. It has been since august: Domain Name: LEGOFAN.NET Registrar: TUCOWS INC. Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net Referral URL: (URL) Server: NS1.DOMAINDIRECT.COM Name Server: NS2.DOMAINDIRECT.COM (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

After reading all the posts so far on this, and thinking about it some more I came up with a few more questions/concerns. First - TLC, allowing *any* site to have "Lego" in the main domain name is a mistake. Unless Lego owns, the URL (which they do (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) It wouldn't be a "blatant violation" at all. But it would go against Lego's wishes, and you're right, no sense in getting off to the wrong start. But as it is now, there's a very _blatant_ for-profit advertisment at the URL -- that seems (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) There are actually three functionalities that are desired here: 1) Some posts may only be read by members of a group---for example, those who have e-mailed the curator[1] requesting permission to read private posts. Specifying on the users (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

-snip newsgroup flooding- (...) I would be very surprised if Lego let you use "Lego" in the URL for the site. They are pretty tough on these things - and if they let you do it they will be opening one heck of a can of worms. Because IF they let you (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

"Jindroush" <jindroush@nospam.se...nospam.cz> wrote in message news:402B9401.52E664...spam.cz... (...) OK, agreed. (...) Having re-read the original post, that's how I understand it now too. I don't think there's any intention to replace anything or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Technic Parts Finally Added to Pick a Brick

(...) Way cool. Thanks for sharing this info. (I wonder if you can control their packing by remote control? GRIN) But do you need to be a BZPower member to see the picture? I get a "not authorised" when I follow the URL. ++Lar (Posting again because (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: robotics for dummies?

(...) Here's a clickable search URL: (URL) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

url, query
(score: 0.393)

  BricxCC home page is moving!

At the end of last year I finally signed up for high speed internet access from Comcast. Included in the agreement (with my wife) is that I would get rid of my long association with AOL. I've had the JohnBinder AOL email address for many, many years (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGO Rotation Sensor

Rob, a few Q's: 1. Can you verify that +9v is being applied to the sensor by transistor Q2. Measure the voltage at the collector, you should see a pulsed waveform (rectangular wave) with +9v on's and 0v off's. (Refer to (URL) What is the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

qs
(score: 0.393)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Draft v.4

This is a re-post of the bylaws draft, correcting the (URL) oversight Ross Crawford pointed out>, and correcting a mistake I caught in Subsection 6.03(e). In that section, we neglected to change "Executive Committee" to "Steering Committee," after (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) [snipped description of affront] That is pretty lame -- considering that football/soccer is a big deal almost everywhere except the US. (...) I'd guess the US team sets have happened because (a) soccer is very popular as a kid's sport in the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) I think it's mostly a matter of the size of the market, though in that case Germany should see some specials also. It may also be a factor that probably the largest soccer fan base in the US is also pretty much the age range for LEGO (soccer (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) <snips> (...) Let me know when *that* set comes out ;) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.393)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Draft v.3

This is a re-post of the bylaws draft, adding a new Section 6.02 and 6.05 (causing some clauses to be re-numbered), per discussion here: (URL) This copy of the draft supercedes the draft this message is in reply to. If there are any modifications to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

url
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) Yes, but there are 2 teams in the set, and it does say that you can turn "YOUR SQUAD" into the US team, not that you can turn one team into the US team...so I still believe it reads as though there will be an Australian team in the set if I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Try for summary of this debate...

(...) Just looking at the size of these, they seem negligible even compared to the stuff in my own folders. So I don't think bandwidth is a huge factor. The main beef I would have is that they put each one in a separate folder (which you talk about (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

query
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) Or a "Portugal 3 - England 2"? ;-) You are totally right about enthousiasm, but for the LEGO company that isn't an issue - otherwise we'd have a brazilian team and an argentinian team as well. The real bugger for me isn't that stuff about the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.393)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpB4s5.GI0@lugnet.com... (...) Well the set is very clearly named 'US National Team...', so I don't think there is any ambiguity about this. However, I agree that is someone (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.392)

  LEGO direct query of the week

It seems that LD have no interest in catering for the world market, and still insist that the USA is the only country they care about, as shown by their description of 3425: "Play for the championship! Now you can lead your team to victory in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 0.392)

More:  Next Page >>