  Search Results: trebuchet
 Results 101 – 120 of 157.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  rtlToronto12: Trebuchets proposal

Hi folks, Well, it looks like many folks would like to do vending machines in March at the Library, and there's folks building for train4, which I'm looking forward to (I'm building a TGV/Thalys like train!) even though a concrete date isn't set for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Leo's Castle... flags?

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, David Eaton (<FnIrEw.3y0@lugnet.com>) wrote at 20:25:44 (...) Funnily enough, I've just been worrying about this myself. A quick look through the instructions show that I've built it correctly, and there is *no* flag on the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Cedric was: 2000 catalog page 16

OK, audience is > 0 for a web page about catapults. I spent some time at a recent exhibit on Da Vinci and Brunelleschi and other artist-engineers. There were many catapult designs there! Actually, the model that was under development was the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Trebuchets

(...) hello! great discussion topic. what we generally call a catapult is actually an onager, an effective anti troop area of effect weapon, as they often fired numerous small stones. normally, they were not used to attack walls. instead, the (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: My (VERY) Large MOC (full scale house)

"Martin Scragg" <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message news:Gq6pAs.1q2@lugnet.com... (...) Judging from the background hills, meandering stream, the slope up to the house and the open breezeway architecture, it is easy to work out that you are using (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Formerly Known as "The Royal Knight's Castle"

Well my folder is now public, so you can look at my pictures, and I'll try to get pictures of all my siege engines that I've made. (Siege tower, battering rams, a working ballista, and a trebuchet.) Any ways I'm open for your comments, both good (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Some Brikwars Questions

(...) a 2x4 brik weighs one blok ... which means it has an AV of 1d6. I think. Oh heck, I never remember these things. Somebody? Anybody? (...) Oh, silly! Anybody can fire it ... even somebody with a skill of, say 1. The real challenge is hitting (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Greetings Anthony, Thanks for your post and link concerning siege engines. If you don't mind I'm going to shamefully copy your ballistae design and mount it on each of the 4 turrets on my keep. I think I'll leave the trebuchet for another (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  I'm not going tonight...

Hi... I am unable to come to the dinner tonight as I have a family get-together this weekend in the Windsor area. Keep me informed about the goings on in the meeting. I have come up with a possible design for Trebuchet. Thanks, Ben (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: NLDA [aka Medieval] Brikwars*

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes: <snip a bunch of cool stats and suggestions> (...) I think this is a particularly cool suggestion. I have a Champion and several other figs ready for battle except for scoring. The only other thing that (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: A Knights Tale (Trebuchets)

About 5 months ago we had this entire discussion. I believe it was Anthony Sava who was nice enough to provide the PBS NOVA website: Here it is… all about Trebs and the medieval period. (URL) --==Richard==-- (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  rtlToronto Test Event Photos

Hi folks, I uploaded some photos of some smaller non public events from the past months, the kind like rtlToronto10.1 where we test out an idea for a game or event beforehand with a smaller set of people to prove something can work: Trebuchet Demo: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Trebuchets

Hello! (...) Onager: <gr.-lat.>: 1. half-donkey in South-West-Asia; 2. (hist.) Roman throwing machine. Says my dictionary. In German. These Roman catapults were similar to my catapult. Well, I should say mine is similar to their's :-) (...) Thanks (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Meeting Results

(...) Sorry Shaun but without your leadership you team just ran away cowering in fear, it was actually pretty sad. They did manage to hand off a map and a ransom note of some sort but it seemed more gibberish than anything. I had on display a very (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Trebuchets

(...) I've uploaded 2 new picures: (2 URLs) to my Brickshelf folder: (URL) The first picture shows the new braided sling on the trebuchet and the second is a close-up of just the sling. I used fishnet style braiding. You might find this link useful (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  TexLUG Fall 2003 Meeting

Howdy TexLUG'ers! The fall meeting will be held in Austin, TX, at National Instruments. The dates for the meeting are Saturday and Sunday, October 11-12. The themes to the meeting will be Castle and Pirates, but as always, all creations are welcome. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Castle De Laroux

This is a link to one of my first publicly posted mocs. The overall dimensions including the moat are roughly 3 by 4 feet. This was an experimental version until I get started on a more complex version. Takes a couple of minutes to load, please (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Castle theme at BrickFair

BrickFair is right around the corner, this labor day weekend in DC. I'll be coordinating the Castle display this year- so who's coming? What are you bringing? I'd like to get an idea of whether we'll have enough mocs to produce a castle city as has (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) could have a really (...) And now for something completely different..... Monty Python's The Lego Grail..... A figure outfitted in black and blue armor, crested w/a black hawk, shouts insults and taunts from high atop his Yellow Castle wall, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

  Re: We don't need another hero-fig...

(...) Well, I think the Briktorians will reclaim that title...the snipers are back to practicing on flame-thrower Jar-Jars...and you know what that means for poor defenceless medics/engineers :) As to the entire mobilization idea...they're looking (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming)

trebuchet
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>