 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5414
5413  |  5415
Subject:
rtlToronto12: Trebuchets proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 07:26:48 GMT

Hi folks,

Well, it looks like many folks would like to do vending machines in March at
the Library, and there's folks building for train4, which I'm looking
forward to (I'm building a TGV/Thalys like train!) even though a concrete
date isn't set for it.  Vending machines is a toughie in terms of work and
time...train4 is eating up a lot of time and effort too.

So, I'd like to propose we do a fun event in late October/early November,
basically a Trebuchet event at a local park:

Objective:

Deliver an object into a target a set distance away.  How you do this is up
to you (pneumatics, floating arm trebuchet, etc).