 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5423
Re: rtlToronto12: Trebuchets proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:01:02 GMT

just to let you all know, as you have seen from this photo,

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-060901-chris2.jpg

I have experience in creating simple small things that inadvertently
LAUNCH things that have the potential to HURT small children that say
"... hey mister...."

do we really want to do a game where we can not test the thing where we
build???

--
Chris