 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5422
Re: rtlToronto12: Trebuchets proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:42:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:

<snip>

Maybe have two classes, accuracy and distance?

With Larry on this (coming up to partake Larry?)...

I would love to see a set circle, like Calum said, that gets smaller and
smaller every round

But I would also like to see what people come up with, that fits within 1
m^3, that can throw something the *farthest*.

Bring it on!

Dave K.