 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5276
5275  |  5277
Subject:
rtlToronto Test Event Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:56:22 GMT

Hi folks,

I uploaded some photos of some smaller non public events from the past
months, the kind like rtlToronto10.1 where we test out an idea for a game or
event beforehand with a smaller set of people to prove something can work:

Trebuchet Demo:

Train4 Jam Session:

Thanks again to JeffE for organizing and handling the Train4 test.

Enjoy them, once they clear.

Calum