 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5277
Re: rtlToronto Test Event Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 01:04:12 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Trebuchet Demo:

Train4 Jam Session:

Thanks again to JeffE for organizing and handling the Train4 test.

Enjoy them, once they clear.

Yo Larry!  Can we get some moderation goin' up in here?  Sheesh!  They ain't
pics of crude adventures with pineapples.

    Iain