  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 921 – 940 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 'Strange' piece in Lego Chess

(...) The 8459 has two grey 1x2x2 bricks. Fredrik (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Name of Club

(...) I disagree. Model railroader groups tend not to be brand-specific. Similarly with craft groups such as beading, knitting, and the like. I'm sure we can find lots of examples of both brand-specific and non-brand-specific groups, but I'd rather (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Can some confirm Piece????

Hello I need to know for sure with photo backing or someone who has the set. That the #7130 snowspeeder set, cantains 2X2 medium slope CORNER bricks in Light gray(also called convex). I was told it does but cant find pictures to support it. Please (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) I may have misunderstood what you said before and responded in a rather offended tone in a previous post. Forgive me if it offended you. But I don't agree with this either. If a set will sell for $100 on RTL but might go for $150 on eBay (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Name of Club

Or ask Lego if it's ok to include their name? Seems to me that they'd prefer not to acknowledge the existence of "plug-compatible" bricks. [techie allusion intended] (...) Why? The others aren't nearly as good as the original. Do you have a (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: TLG investigation

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36c8a217.6212706@lu...et.com>... (...) Because presently, if you want a thousand of a particular piece the only way to get them is to buy umteen sets (4x2 bricks etc excluded). Donning my devil's advocate hat again (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: TLG investigation

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:23:18 GMT, Tom Stangl uttered the following profundities... (...) I'll do this. Just send me an e-mail entitled "Black roof bricks." I will post the results in a few days. If someone could tell me the price as well....... (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Mindstorms in 1999

Wow. I REALLY hope that Lego does not stop production of the Mindstorms RCX as we know it. I don't know about other places, but here at RIT we are SERIOUSLY considering using them to do some Karol the Robot type artificial intelligence projects with (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) It's both. Not that I'm closed-minded, but I really have a lot of trouble imagining a competitor ever coming out with a better product in the same category as LEGO. And even if one did -- and even if the product were totally LEGO compatible -- (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: parts count???

(...) on (...) in (...) Thanks Guys! It worked Just would have been nice to have a faster counter. But 1 is better than none. Sure glad its there, helped me find a mistake in one of my projects off by 6 bricks. Thanks again, Doyle (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Modulex Bricks

(...) They only have so many injection molding machines, and they need those machines to make more doors so they can finally put them back into the train sets. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  RE: My proposal for the orientation of new elements

(...) I believe that all bricks, tiles, plates, and all parts with studs on top have y=0 just below the studs and above the "body"? /Lars (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: UFO's

(...) Hmmm - I wouldn't have said two years in the UK, because they weren't released here until August 1997 - so here it was little more than one year before they were down to - in the case of the second biggest set - less than half price. (...) (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Sorry

(...) How many of the population out there would think we're all pretty silly for wanting to spend money on some plastic bricks anyway? Quite a few I'd suspect. So perhaps we ought to be wary about saying someone is foolish in spending money on (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: TLG investigation (Long)

(...) <snip> (...) Emailed, posted to Lugnet and rec.toys.lego - It has already reached there! I have read the entire thread and taken some notes. From these I have come up with many things to say. Firstly, an international club would be great. I (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  re: Name of Club

Points made in prior messages: (1) "users group" term too techish (2) "Lego" word might be trademark problem I agree with these points. Besides, I think it's reasonable to include other brands of building bricks instead of restricting the discussion (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  SLIZERS made in Switzerland

SLIZERS (Throwbots in the US) have made it my town in the UK, I noticed however that they are all made in Switzerland not Denmark, I suppose Denmark may be being freed up to make Star Wars sets, I noticed 2854 was made in Switzerland in 1998. I know (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: TLG investigation

Hi guys, Like Mark wrote its the same for me but even worse, I even dont think that old sets are more valuable then recent sets. The only problem is that some collectors' are spoiling the market for the players. The only value of an old or rare set (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  WTB Gray CORNER bricks!!

Hello, I would like to purchase gray corner 2x2 medium slopes and concave bricks that are found in the star wars sets. I will pay well. Please E-mail offers Also need 44 kings torso's Sincerely, Doyle (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Units (Was: Play "I can name that piece...")

(...) But 1/20 is even better. Trust me, I use it all the time. Sometimes, I have a hard time down-converting to something I can discuss with other people without explaining myself. --Steve Studs are spaced at 20 pitch, Plates are 8 units high. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.877)

More:  Next Page >>