re: Name of Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:44:34 GMT

Points made in prior messages:
(1) "users group" term too techish
(2) "Lego" word might be trademark problem
I agree with these points.
Besides, I think it's reasonable to include
other brands of building bricks instead of
restricting the discussion to the Lego brand.

My suggestions:

BABBS - Bay Area Building Brick Society
BABBL - Bay Area Building Brick League

Both are easy to pronounce.

Neither babbl.org nor babbs.org is taken.

Anyone else like either of these names?

/Eric M/