  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 481 – 500 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 18 wheeler truck

(...) one >above the other separated in height by about two bricks. One q-d was the >counter top, the other formed the roof. Very nice. I believe the color was >red. Was that in a corner, or were the bricks diagonally mounted? (...) Engine (...) I (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  New Web Page

Howdy, I have added a couple of new web pages to www.weirdrichard.com My experiences at the Children's Interactive Expo: (URL) Lego Eiffel Tower built with 2x2s in Gryphon Bricks: (URL) of kids building Lego simple machines: (URL) have a bunch o' (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  FS or FT, many unopened sets

Hello again. I have some sets that I am selling or trading. (...) I am looking for: teepees cannons indian minifigs minifigs from gold city junction---stagecoach driver and banker gray bricks tan or green baseplates red, yellow, blue or green (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

Robert M. Dye wrote in message <3664B9E7.6C9C@writeme.com>... (...) time (...) month. (...) This sounds like a good idea - I only have around 10000-15000 bricks about half technic. So I am interested in the idea of only using a specific set of (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  FS/T: Misc Sets, Idea Books and Instructions

I have some extras that I would like to sell or trade. I'm not including any asking prices because I'd rather entertain reasonable offers. I'd really prefer to trade for some parts or sets from my want list. What I have... Instructions Only: 950 (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) <snip> (...) Well, I feel odd about it too. I have one 2x4 brick on my desk at work as a symbol of my hobby - but that's the extent of it. BTW, I didn't bring this particular brick from my collection. A co-worker who knew I was into Lego (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Batteries?

(...) NiCad "memory" is a myth. Long ago, nicads were much more sensetive to how they were charged, but their performance is a function of how they got the charge they're on, not on previous charges. Modern cells are far less sensetive than they (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) I think this sounds like a fun idea, but it would be difficult to have a level playing field. We would have newbies with maybe $50.00 worth of bricks going up against folks with who knows how many. It doesn't seem fair. One way around this (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Help...what piece or pieces?

I'm sorry. LEGO '98 bricks are not backwards compatible with your old outdated plates. We suggest you upgrade to DirectBrick7.0 technology and reinstall. Isn't it comforting to fall asleep at night knowing there are idiots ruining the company? The (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  parts for trade and parts I seek

Hello everyone. I have some wildwest sets that I would be willing to trade or possibly sell---I have some Sheriff's Showdown, Frontier Patrol, Canyon Playstage sets, and a few Bandit Secret Hideout. I am looking for: yellow, red, or blue saddles log (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See

[This is a repost of an article sent to RTL in Sep '97...] Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See 10. I BRAKE FOR LEGO 9. LEGO MANIAC ON BOARD 8. I GET MY KICKS FROM BRICKS 7. BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY... THERE'S NO LEGO HERE 6. LEGO MANIACS DO IT IN 27 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Re: "1999 sets are out" message on RTL

(...) Good: Since the X-Wing is (about) 32 studs wide, the 'Trench Set' comes with 1 gray 32x32 baseplate, 6 rectangular BURPS, and enough bricks to fill in the gaps (and maybe even build a turbo cannon[1] tower). Bad: 1 gray baseplate and 10 1x6x5 (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) S'cuze me, but try reading what I really said, rather than what you have read into it. I did NOT say that a good model has to have a lot of bricks; in fact, my favorite self-designed model is a spiral staircase, consisting of 2x6 plates, 1x2 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)

(...) I find that I end up using most of my bricks regardless of size...I find the 1x1's _very_ useful in my projects because my attempts to replicate 'realistic' architecture on a minifig scale always seem to leave holes in the weirdest places. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  Help me complete 6766

I need the following pieces to complete Set 6766, Rapid River Village: 2 Gray 2x10 Bricks 1 Black 1x6x8 extreme low slope roof piece I have available for trade 2x10 Bricks in red, black, white, blue, or yellow. For the roof piece I have red or gray (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.884)

  12 days of Christmas in LEGO

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... A parts pack with a rare tree. On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Two crater plates, And a parts pack with a rare tree. On the third day of Christmas, my true love (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  50's or 60's ?

If anyone could give me info on this set it would be appreciated. It is set 700/0. It appears to be from the late 50's or 60's. I've searched the web fairly well and It hasn't come up . The box is about the size of your standard game board box. The (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: If you sort by color. . .when did you start?

(...) No. I meant by color after you have too many of a particular piece. I too sort by piece category (LDRAW, Auczilla, etc.). I'm down to sorting all 1xn plates and bricks by color, 2xn plates and bricks as well. Barry (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Franks auction: train, space, town and more

Hi, The next items will go to SOLD on sunday! For the winners: Let me know when you have all you want, for start the shipping stage. If sets should be bundled, ask for the shippingcost. In most cases I can send two and more sets in one shippingbox. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Most common brick

Of bricks that I can be certain of.... 1 kilobrick of white 2x2 columns (1024) 1500 white 2x4's 1000 various 2x4 other colours (both increasing all the time) 4000 1x2 1 bucket full of 1x1's (2000??) Matthew Verdier wrote in message ... (...) total (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.883)

More:  Next Page >>