 General / 1426
1425  |  1427
Subject:
12 days of Christmas in LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 04:55:36 GMT

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   A parts pack with a rare tree.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Eight lattice girders,
   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Nine firing cannons,
   Eight lattice girders,
   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Ten ship mid-sections,
   Nine firing cannons,
   Eight lattice girders,
   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Eleven radar dishes,
   Ten ship mid-sections,
   Nine firing cannons,
   Eight lattice girders,
   Seven magnet couplings,
   Six classic smileys,
   Five golden coins;
   Four bat-kabobs,
   Three roof bricks,
   Two crater plates,
   And a parts pack with a rare tree.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

   Twelve airplane tailfins,
   Eleven radar dishes,
   Ten ship mid-sections,
   Nine firing cannons,