  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3841 – 3860 of about 29000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Braces for Big Changes - International Herald Tribune

(URL) braces for big changes By Ivar Ekman International Herald Tribune SATURDAY, JULY 2, 2005 BILLUND, Denmark Lego, the maker of the iconic toy building blocks, put this little town on the map. Employees and residents alike cherished the family (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: A new project...

(...) Hendo, that was the infamous "Bricks Magazine" or something like that. That was sometime around Dec 2002-Feb 2003, organized by someone who has completely dropped off Lugnet. Rumors abound, and likewise, nobody got their money back. The goal (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Bionicle MOCs for Brickfest 2005

(Wouldn't cross-posting this to lugnet.events.brickfest have been appropriate?) (...) Do you have a definition for what percentage of non-Bionicle elements disqualifies a MOC? I, for instance, have built renditions of the Transformers G1 Autobots (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  New Information regarding the "Build the Trust" competition at Brickfest

Hey gang, I was asked to pass on the following information in regards to the "Build the Trust" competition occuring this year at Brickfest: “Did we ask for too much in our “Build the Trust” registration? All we really need to know right now is that (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Very Rare Canadian Only Plates?

(...) Nothing to cringe about. They do seem to get funky quite often. I have more of those white waffle bottom plates in a puke yellow hue than I care to count. There is one thing that I am going to do with some some of my better waffle bottom (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) I am a mechanic and have always been fascinated by mechanical items, especially those I can take apart and put back together. I buy technic for the mechanical functions, and other models because I like the way they look when assembled. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Seeking Musician or digital musician for DVD Project

Are you musically talented with digital music or keyboards? I need one or more people to create Acid Music Loops, Smartsound loops, or other for a DVD project associated with BrickFest 2005. Essentially, I need instrumental pieces of a variety of (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: It's coming (new hint daily)

(...) John- That sounds like a lot of fun! Answer: No. Extended answer: You speculate accurately on the blue bricks. We have already received 20,000 blue 2x2 bricks and have 12,000 more on order for this project. -Ted (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Joe Vig Haiku

I know this is a bit off-topic, but it's somewhat related. :) Oh, little Joe Vig, what trouble have you now found, among tiny bricks? (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Review of set 8652 Enzo Ferrari

[LEGOSet 8652] I'm certainly not the type to be writing set reviews but I felt there was some stuff about the set that needed to be clarified. First of all, I was prepared for a pretty sucky set when I read the comments about it in the guide, (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: BrickJournal (was Re: A new project...)

(...) You do have the advantage of an inside line to the company though. Those are the bits I found most interesting. Stuff on the development of themes and models would be fascinating. (...) That would be super. The stuff on actual building was (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: 1000steineland 2005 photo's

(...) Hi Jeroen, Great Images I cannot wait to see more. But I am curious to know what this image is? (URL) It looks to be in micro scale, but it looks too small to be a ciry, assuming the 1 x 1 round bricks are people.. Jeff VW (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) Because, regardless of age or gender, it can be enjoyed by all - over and over again. We can, with creativity, build anything we can imagine. My little girl, when she is born in November, is only a short time from playing with LEGO toys (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: lego light sensor's capability of distinguishing colors

(...) Alone - it is not very good. I have seen a custom sensor with three light sensitive elements and filters. you might be able to build a crude one with one light sensor, one motor(slowed down with worm gear or the micromotor), a wedge belt (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Review of MB3601: Pieces of Eight

Review of MB3601 Pieces of Eight MSRP: $4.99 Pieces: 20 Figures 2 First, let me come clean and admit that until ten minutes ago I had no idea what the idiom “Pieces of Eight” means, but thanks to (URL) Wikipedia> you can count me officially (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  ParLUGment Canada Day Display

If you happen to be in the Ottawa area for the annual Canada Day festivities be sure to stop in and say hi! Working in conjunction with the National Capital Commission, ParLUGment will be setting up a LEGO train display in Jacques Cartier Park (just (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: An Idea for new Mindstorm

On Thu, June 23, 2005 3:08 pm, Alexander Horoshilov said: (...) ... (...) ... (...) Sounds like a good idea. In fact, LEGO has produced several bricks that didn't require a computer. But, I don't think they were more popular than the "programmable" (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Lego Advertisement wins Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival award

(...) Don't they know they're supposed to interlock the bricks? No stacking!! Great ad, tho! (And I think this is a perfectly appropriate group to post it.) JohnG, GMLTC (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: It's coming (new hint daily)

(...) Larry- We ordered the green 2x2 bricks from Precious Princess Palace on BrickLink. -Ted (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

"Dan Thompson" <danaliobi@aol.com> wrote in message news:IIJrHL.1uCt@lugnet.com... (...) I can use it for amusement, brain gymnastic (try to recreate a technical gadget in LEGO). (...) Long lasting toy, both durability and quality ensures that. And (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.346)

More:  Next Page >>