 Announcements / 2970
2969  |  2971
Subject:
New Information regarding the "Build the Trust" competition at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:38:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey gang,

I was asked to pass on the following information in regards to the “Build the Trust” competition occuring this year at Brickfest:

“Did we ask for too much in our “Build the Trust” registration? All we really need to know right now is that you’re planning to come and that you’re bringing a model. The first 50 people to tell us that much by July 15th will receive 50 limited-edition 2x4 GOLD LEGO bricks (not available at retail until August!) to incorporate in your design. Rev your competitive spirits as the National Trust for Historic Preservation and its member sites are very excited to see how you all interpret architecture via the medium of LEGO bricks. If you want to be eligible to receive this special brick please send an email to press@america.lego.com with your name and address to enter the challenge.”

Yes you read that right 50 gold bricks to each of the first 50 people to respond via e-mail to press@america.lego.com

For more information regarding the contest, please visit: www.brickfest.com/buildthetrust.php

Enjoy, Jim F.