 Events / BrickFest / 3149
Re: New Information regarding the "Build the Trust" competition at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:33:20 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
Hi Ed,

I just got my confirmation email back from LEGO and the first 50 people will get
50 2x4 gold bricks to incorporate into their design.  I want to build Louis
Sullivan's Golden Entrance to the Transportation Building from the Chicago
Worlds Fair of 1893, so these bricks will come in handy.

Ben E.

I just realized my sentence is equally confusing.  We each get 50 bricks. so
LEGO is giving away a total of 2500 gold bricks.

Ben