 Events / BrickFest / 3152
Re: New Information regarding the "Build the Trust" competition at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:19:58 GMT

Can you get some clarification for us Jim?
I appears that the last sentence of the quote indicates a singular brick, not
multiples.
Thanks,
Ed

Ed,

    Benjamin has it absolutely correct.  Each of the first 50 entrants will each
receive 50 gold bricks.

Good luck building,
- Jim F.