  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New hoppers and other wagons, using bricks obtained in the 1Kg from LEGOLand Windsor

Following the Red Letter Day at LEGOLand Windsor (read all about it in lugnet.loc.uk and see (URL) I have been busy using some of the rare and otherwise unobtainable bricks obtained in the 1Kg of LEGO we were given on the day in new train creations. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Inventory for set 5069 12v Lighting Bricks

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 5069-1 Set Name: 12v Lighting Bricks Category: Service Packs / Train / 12V Year Released: 1987 Inventoried by BrickLink on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Samsonite oversized bricks

(...) *While* I was an employee, there were all sorts of rules I followed: Never give out information (like upcoming sets) until that information was in the public domain, such as when the new mini-catalogs started showing up in sets, or the new (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA-{eBay} New Mega Blok specialty pieces and bricks

Check them out. All starting at $1.00 219 Lego compatible Mega Blok 2X2 Blue Tiles (URL) Lego compatible Mega Blok 1X2 Brown Bricks (URL) Lego compatible Mega Blok 2X2 Brown Bricks (URL) Lego compatible Mega Blok 2X4 Brown Plates (URL) compatible (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: First Sculpture: 3D Vase

(...) Oh yeah. Been there, done that. It's extremely hard, because you really need to do it with plates than bricks :) Although it can be done with bricks. I'm also discovering this. (...) Here are my thoughts: Being nitpicky, I'd consider this more (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Lego in Fish-tanks

"Eric Sophie" <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message news:GBIJxB.K89@lugnet.com... (...) The LEGO Direct office in New York City has 4 columns of brick tornados like that. They sit behind the receptionist desk, and are filled with basic bricks (I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Another way to market Lego Bricks

To Lego Direct (Brad Justus) Brad, I'm an AFOL and an avid LUGNET reader. The topic of Lego Direct has been on a lot of peoples minds and while thinking about it, I had an idea (although not a new one). Have you considered selling Lego Bricks (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) A common rule for the other boxes is not to allow 1xX or 2xX bricks in common colours. Of course there is nothing to prevent decorated bricks from inclusion... now where are those old 1x4 headlight bricks.... (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

A tangentially related question: What happens to the bricks rejected from the system while changing the mold injectors from one color of plastic to another? I already use discolored, heavily scratched or simply "wrong" color bricks as filler in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Hi Alex, Here's my little story of sorting... from early in my rebuilding of a collection to now. When I first began buying bricks again as an adult, sorting wasn't really much of an issue. As soon as it became necessary, I really just started (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Working with large models in LDD.

Hello all, I am currently working on a mosaic using nothing but 1x1 bricks. My problem is that the its over 13000 bricks. This seems to really cause problems with the speed of LDD. I am using a Macintosh PowerBook 1.67 with a gig of ram. It was (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: NMRA Layout update (Thu. p.m.)

No, I meant clay bricks to prop the low tables up to the right height ;-) If any of you early guys can bring a bunch of 2x4s bricks for under the table legs, that should work fine. They can handle the weight of the table. Just bring some cardboard (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  "LL928" bricks / grey doors

Before I try and take stock of all the amazing stuff I've bought this weekend, can I make a quick request for finishing an incomplete 928 (Space Cruiser). Does anyone have a pair of the blue bricks marked "LL928" that aren't part of a full set that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: 4107 Basic Bricks Photo

If anyone has any empty tubs that they are not using, due to lack of space.. I would be glad to take them, I find I am always short of empty tubs when I want to sort bricks... Jeff VW... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Sharing Information for Profit.

(...) Ya know, in the last 6 months I've shared a lot of information about my knowledge of LEGO, most of which is the 60's and 70's stuff that is not at all well documented. However, sometimes I'll share info about sloped bricks, windows & doors, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)

(...) Back to my childhood: They are bumps. One bumper, two bumper, four bumper (I never had any three bumpers when I named them) are 1x bricks. (...) One bumper center plate! (plates with no bumps are smooth plates.) (...) Headlight bricks. But the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: History Question, Dear Gary

(...) The real early bricks have been online for years at: (URL) has great images of the bricks up to 1959. --Jim (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  So long, and thanks for all the bricks

I'm done. I've had a great time, but now it's time to move on... That being said, I've got a few bricks that I no longer need. So I propose a test: The first person that can tell me the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

(...) I also use the tiled walls and stackable floors. Another advantage to modularity is that large models can be transported much easier. The primary thing which will tear apart a large structure is torqueing forces. The larger the model, the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  [PT] Letter Bricks - Common Keyword?

(...) Hmm, yes, maybe it's best. But I'd really like to have them categorized, but otoh that means a LOT of work. IF we make this effort and categorize the blue series, I think we should settle with two variants: one small bold (disregard sans or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>