 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5594
Re: 4107 Basic Bricks Photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:19:57 GMT

If anyone has any empty tubs that they are not using, due to lack of space..
I would be glad to take them, I find I am always short of empty tubs when I
want to sort bricks...

Jeff VW...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I've got data for the statistical comparison between the 4107 and the 3033.

Seeing as I got 8 of the 4107 this weekend and I have (had) 7 reserve
3033s and I'm always wining about lack of space, I decided to compress
them down.

I found that the contents of 2 3033 will fit in one tub, however the
contents of 3 1/2 4107 will fit in one tub.  This is with the bricks
still in the bags.  If you took them out of the bags you could get more in.

Anyway this also shows the lower overall volume of pieces in the 4107.

Derek

ps It's a pain having to tear that idea book in half.