Re: NMRA Layout update (Thu. p.m.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:36:12 GMT

No, I meant clay bricks to prop the low tables up to the right height ;-)

If any of you early guys can bring a bunch of 2x4s bricks for under the
table legs, that should work fine.  They can handle the weight of the
table.  Just bring some cardboard for under and on top of the bricks to
keep the floor and table legs from scratching them.

Dang, I wish I had more time for the warehouse!  (and more bricks!!!)  I
got a one story warehouse done with 6 doors, but I'd love to have the time
to build it RIGHT, using up 3 grey baseplates, permanently put together,
with the offices at the ends, and a 2nd floor level for the offices, with
the warehouse ceiling being double height.  Oh well.

I don't even know what rolling stock I'm bringing  - I just grabbed the box
of stuff I had set up at work for Y2K, and will bring a Metroliner box.

Yifun Liang wrote:

I just posted the pictures I took for the layout stuff:

http://www.layer1.net/lego/nmra-sjc-2000/

I have tomorrow off, so I will be dropping off 3 32x32 and 5 16x32 blue
baseplate around 9am. and probably stay awhile if anyone need help on
stuff.

Do we need clay or something? Tom mentioned it tonight, but I didn't
catch what we will need it for.. I have some of the non-drying modeling
clay, in dark grey and some yelloish color...

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/