Re: NMRA Layout update (Thu. p.m.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 07:07:55 GMT

I just posted the pictures I took for the layout stuff:

http://www.layer1.net/lego/nmra-sjc-2000/

I have tomorrow off, so I will be dropping off 3 32x32 and 5 16x32 blue
baseplate around 9am. and probably stay awhile if anyone need help on
stuff.

Do we need clay or something? Tom mentioned it tonight, but I didn't
catch what we will need it for.. I have some of the non-drying modeling
clay, in dark grey and some yelloish color...