  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2901 – 2920 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

Just let me know where to send a check. I'm in for 20, more if we come up short... (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

(...) We will let you know. I assume we will wait until Dave has a firm idea of what it is and how much it is before we start collecting $$. When that time comes we will send you an address to send the money to. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) Actually, you'll have a different, less annoying problem. Alot of water condenses on cold lego. I forgot and left a bucket of pieces in my trunk for about a month this winter and when I finally brought them inside, there was about a half inch (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

Dave, I was just wondering if there was any update on this or did we miss out? Either way I would like to get a NELUG collection started and I have a few things to contribute including a few 32x32 Tan Baseplates with River pattern, Some Indian Figs, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Home-made Light Bricks

(...) You can actually buy a single LED which operates the way you described. It will be colorless when off, light up red one way and green the other, and if you supply AC (lighting both) it will appear yellow. --Ben (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Home-made Light Bricks

Tom Covo wrote in message ... (...) now (...) lights (...) The way the RCX controls power level, you would still need a resistor since it is pulse width controlled, not voltage controlled. This reminds me of the time in college we had to design our (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: How many bricks are there in a lego set?

(...) pieces contained on the outside of the box. It was part of a "truth-in- packaging" set of laws passed in the late 1960's. They are also not allowed to show on the outside of the box models created with pieces that are not in the box. Since (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

(...) Possibly the fact that you got them from S@H makes a difference. Since it's not a traditional retail store, it may not be bound by the same laws. Or no one is enforcing a good law in a silly circumstance. Did you enjoy the non-North American (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: How many bricks are there in a lego set?

(...) I would say that this is probably the case; if TLG can provide documentation that the piece count in the non-North American localized version is the same as that in the North American version, they would be allowed to sell the non- North (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Samsonite oversized bricks

Dear Ebay Seller I am here to inform you that you are breaking copyright rules and you can be sued by Lego A/S in Denmark Now you may say who am I I am the creator and webmaster of www.technic-uk.co.uk In which I am working longside with Lego (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Samsonite oversized bricks

I have also sent a copy to the email address of scolin Let's hope something happens -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to be good 212 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Model Railroad Scenery

(...) bricks (...) REAL (...) I'd have to disagree, if we want to go to that type of reasoning, and display of LEGO creations where there is any dependancy on anything not made by TLC as part of the LEGO line of products, would not be pure. This (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Model Railroad Scenery

Richard Schamus wrote in message ... (...) bricks!" (...) if (...) identify (...) Well, I'm certainly NOT going to take your burps home, I really don't want my own either... Oh, you mean THOSE burps... :-) Frank (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Set 4229 - Extra Bricks pack

I have a love-hate relationship with special pieces. On the one hand, special pieces drive up the cost of a set and drive down the piece count. On the other hand, I have built many buildings that sprung from the core of a single special piece! (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

(...) I can't wait to try this stuff out. I spent a good bit of the morning pulling out all the hazardous substances from my grandmother-in-laws house to be picked up (and in 40 years they amassed an AMAZING collection of hazardous materials). Among (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Its absolute magic! It smells a little bit. I suspect you could catch a good high from it if your into that sort of thing. If not, then I suggest some ventilation. Based on the smell, it contains amonia and paint thinner among other things. I'm sure (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

I've not tried it, but it works well removing the graphics off other blocks (including delicate clear ones). Since minifigs are made out of the same plastic with the same type of graphics, I would guess that it would work fine there as well. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Nope: I would use the drying technique LAST to polish the brick up. You have to scrub it first. I haven't attempted to do the tops (just the sides which are easier and typically the only part that shows - unless you are using a plate). Then, when (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Clone bricks in LEGO Mania?

Could you scan that picture, please? /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Fun OLD Bricks/History questions

(...) And I won't disappoint you, Alan! The named beams without LEGO on the studs are circa 1955-57. I have a few 1x6 white beams (some with names, some without) that don't have the LEGO logo. The (hollow bottom) named beams with the logo were from (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>