 General / 16075
Re: Set 4229 - Extra Bricks pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 04:41:32 GMT

I have a love-hate relationship with special pieces.

On the one hand, special pieces drive up the cost of a set and drive down
the piece count.  On the other hand, I have built many buildings that sprung
from the core of a single special piece!

Because of this, I try to buy a ballance of raw parts packs (like the famous
1200 piece tub) and sets with lots of cool special pieces.

At the moment, I'm in fairly good shape with basic pieces, but lacking in
larger special ones.  My next sets will probably be regular system sets.