 General / 16180
Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 04:24:28 GMT

Its absolute magic!

It smells a little bit.  I suspect you could catch a good high from it if
your into that sort of thing. If not, then I suggest some ventilation.

Based on the smell, it contains amonia and paint thinner among other things.
I'm sure it would make an effective poison (although the smell would give it
away).

Rob Farver <rfarver@rcn.com> wrote in message