  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2161 – 2180 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What happened to the bulk bricks?

(...) I must have caught them in the midst of a site update or something. When I tried the black bricks it only had the "variety pack" like the blue currently have, hence my search. I tried red and green and brown and the blue is the only one (at (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion)

I watched this very interesting thread (starting with discussion about SW set assembling, moving through building exhaustion and sorting problems and finally ending with Gungan Sub) for some time. (...) I never had some fixed sorting system, it was (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) Train elements topped my list too, and it's too bad you couldn't weight your vote, because everything else I voted for would have been much lower on my list. Various train windows & doors, town windows & doors, slopes, and some plant elements (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  WTB: White 1x1 cylinder bricks

Hello all, I'm looking to acquire a large number of white 1x1 cylinder bricks. I will pay $0.15 each (plus shipping), which is better than recent auction prices. For my peace of mind, I'd really prefer to get these 10 or more at a time. New or (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Sunday - Bricks, Plates, Trains, Town, Technic

Auctions ending on Sunday 3 Nov 2002 ---...--- 260 green bricks 2x2,2x3,2x4 (URL) 90 dark grey 1x1 plates (URL) 12 black train railings (URL) 12 brown train railings (URL) 12 white LAMPPOSTS (URL) 928 Technic pcs incl 252 beams (URL) 420 vehicle (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Looking for Orange 2 x 4 Bricks

(...) Michael, If you haven't yet found someone who will sell you the orange bricks you want, contact me via e-mail. I can buy these for you the next time I visit my local Pick-a-Brick and send them out to you. The cost would be about ten cents per (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Cleaning discolored white bricks

Hey, I'm no expert! I just got some Brasso about a week ago. It does take a long time, but a half hour is WAY too long. I found that you have to use a CLEAN surface. If its dirty, it doesn't seem to work. I started with a rag, but it got crap all (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Washing Lego to banish mold release

We have found that several models are rather "brittle" and fall apart easily. But this seems to be due to the mold release on the bricks. After we wash the bricks the models are much sturdier and don't fall apart as easily. My 4555 was very unstable (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

I can't help but add my name to the list of petitioners for a light gray sloped bricks pack. I recently started to build a model based on a small shop in my township and noticed that I have only a handful of light gray, sloped bricks. But I cannot (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED???

(...) Well, first I promised her I would develop the whole thing in LEGO CAD *before* buying a single brick (maybe she is hoping I'll grow bored in the planning stages...I don't know). Second, it's a little known fact that if you melt down JUST the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Random bricks

Hmm, make it so? I mean, this (URL) is not realistic. Bricks are inside each other, but I guess that does not matter. Another thought... boy, I am thinking today :-) Using a similar tool, could you make a heap or pile of bricks? That would be nice (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Non-castle Castles

I noticed that a number of people posted info regarding tan pieces. One set I found to be an excellent source of tan pieces is the Shanghai Surprise Ninja Set. It has 6 2x4 tan bricks and 4 1x6 tan bricks. How many small sets do you know have 6 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Will we ever see more bulk bricks?

"jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GutpC1.HyK@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) sand (...) They don't need an 'opportunity'. There are loads of great bricks in current sets that must be manufactured by the g'zillion. Why oh why (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  How to model a wrecked train in Lego??

Hi. Just came across this photo and it put me to work thinking about how to model something like this out of Lego bricks. Substantial modifications of bricks may be necessary to do it right. Take a look: (URL) Salm__ LUCNY Trim newsgroups from (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: LEGO Factory Updated

(...) Thanks, Kelly. Is there a way to see what the brick selection is, that you (or anyone) is aware of? I am hoping for a wider range of bricks. (ie: introduction of bricks/colors previously unavailable in bulk or factory) Jonathan (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  LLCA Promo Brick Display

Our family really enjoys collecting the Duplo promotional bricks that Legoland California offers to annual pass members. I recently decided to find a suitable way to display the collection. Each pair of bricks is framed with a complementary color of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  need minifigs, have green, black and yellow bricks

The Abston Church of Christ is looking for new members, and we're paying in bricks. If you have any minifigs that fit the following description who'd like to become Christian, and you need green, black or yellow bricks, perhaps we can arrange a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Yellowing of white bricks/plates

I don't know if this had been addressed before, but since I'm kind of new, here goes: Has anyone else experienced a random yellowing of white bricks and plates? Some pieces turn this color, while others adjacent will not. Because of this I don't (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) I'm not sure if I've posted about it, but the original bulk brick survey results were integrated into the discussion of what palette of bricks LDD would have at launch, and in the future, and how that was going to tie into LEGO Factory. I know (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: More Mindfest Tidbits

There seems to be a disparity between the costs of bricks in the bulk tubs and parts in general. Bricks in bulk tub vary around 1.5 - 2 cents each. In general set parts seem to cost 10 cents (or higher) per piece on average. <Speculation> Could it (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>